Dueling with Crew

• adding a function that allow you to dual with your crew mate. I think this will add something to do on the sea. Borderlands had this in their games and we had fun fighting each other.

Views
  • This would make my 18 year old very happy. There isn't a game we play together he doesn't want to duel me! I on the other hand am not as keen to give my son another way to attack me ;) .

PS. I turned off dueling in Boarderlands and he still hasn't forgiven me!

• Would also be brilliant for those few who do RP in this game, being able to duel over the role of captain or skipper etc.

• @fnewland I'd like to see this happen, it's a feature in a great many games now and a lot of fun?

• until something like this is implemented (hopefuly) you can duel with gunpowder barrels. Have one next to both of you, stand 20 paces away from each other facing the other direction. Have someone else count it down, then turn around and shoot with a pistol.

• @sir-lotus That... is a great idea.

• This should be coupled with tavern fistfighting, maybe also you could bet a little gold on the winner.

• @sir-lotus said in Dueling with Crew:

until something like this is implemented (hopefuly) you can duel with gunpowder barrels. Have one next to both of you, stand 20 paces away from each other facing the other direction. Have someone else count it down, then turn around and shoot with a pistol.

Splendid idea! ^^

• I imagined that dueling would be performed with the pistols we already have, but in the occasion only one bullet in the pipe and delivering an insta-kill or insta-win effect. Winner takes an item from the defeated pirate at the end of the duel, predefined by the defeated pirate themself in the beginning of the duel. If a whole crew wants to participate, each will bring their own items to the duel. Dueling would be optional too and require mutual consent of the participatory due code of honour.

• @fnewland This so needs to be an option!!

Views
4 out of 10