Maps at the outposts

• Going to make this brief..

Maps at the outposts!

Might throw in an ammo refill at the outposts aswell!

Views
  • You have maps at the outposts - the Gold Hoarders have them, and on occasion, Duke will have some too. Also, your ship has a big 1!

You can refill your ammo at outposts by switching weapons at the armory box near the weapons shop.

• I think the OP means a big map on a board, labeled “The Sea of Thieves : Visitors’ Guide”. With a star on map marked “You are here!”

• @surveyorpete

Yes this is exactly what i mean. should have been more spesific in my post ^^

I often find myself in combat on the outposts, and having to swap between guns to refill ammo forces me to stand still for too long. in addition it seems like an unnecessary long step to refill

• @surveyorpete said in Maps at the outposts:

I think the OP means a big map on a board, labeled “The Sea of Thieves : Visitors’ Guide”. With a star on map marked “You are here!”

Hey, that sounds fun!
    Maybe it could have Reaper's Mark ships on the Outpost maps as well.

• @feralolz I think I remember ammo crates on the Outposts..

But I think the reason the Outposts do not have ammo refills is to prevent the abuse of Camping.

• @nunoazuldimeter Yeah they used to be in the game but were removed.

• @nunoazuldimeter said in Maps at the outposts:

@feralolz I think I remember ammo crates on the Outposts..

But I think the reason the Outposts do not have ammo refills is to prevent the abuse of Camping.

Exactly. While it's not a safe place, it is a SAFER place specifically for this reason.

• @feralolz if you run out of ammo at an outpost fighting someone, try to lose them first before refilling at the armory box or you could just try and use a sword if you cant lose them on that outpost fast enough to get to the armory box in general.

• @feralolz

There is. Change weapon at weapon smith it refills ammo

• I always thought having an map of SOT carved on a table would be cool.

• @feralolz said in Maps at the outposts:

Going to make this brief..

Maps at the outposts!

Might throw in an ammo refill at the outposts aswell!

nice idea i would want the map on a board to look at when the journey is being planed

• @sgt-palooggoo said in Maps at the outposts:

@surveyorpete said in Maps at the outposts:

I think the OP means a big map on a board, labeled “The Sea of Thieves : Visitors’ Guide”. With a star on map marked “You are here!”

Hey, that sounds fun!
    Maybe it could have Reaper's Mark ships on the Outpost maps as well.

yes it does mate

• @galactic-geek said in Maps at the outposts:

You have maps at the outposts - the Gold Hoarders have them, and on occasion, Duke will have some too. Also, your ship has a big 1!

You can refill your ammo at outposts by switching weapons at the armory box near the weapons shop.

by maps mate i think he means one like what one would find in a mall or shopping center

• @closinghare208 Oh, I'm fully aware. I just thought it would be fun to tease him.

• @galactic-geek said in Maps at the outposts:

@closinghare208 Oh, I'm fully aware. I just thought it would be fun to tease him.

ok

Views
5 out of 16