World Snake Day 2019 - Competition (Community Giveaway)

• And to celebrate, I'm running a wee competition.

For your chance to win a Sea of Thieves journal & limited edition bronze coin, just reply in this thread with a snake image or story from your adventures on the Sea of Thieves.

I’ll run this till midday on Friday 19th July (BST)* to give you scallywags some time to get your entries in.

I'll pick the lucky winner at random and announce them over the weekend.

*or soon after depending on my memory web access at the time.

Views
    competition
  • @tartansnake Well I don’t know if it counts as a fair entry since you was in it and it could be biased but:

For me it has to be the time we got betrayed by our alliance and sunk and instead of instantly going after the betrayers. You made us go on a snake island refugee rescue mission to stop the ones from our ship from drowning..

It’s bad enough they constantly attacked me while they was on board! But the joy of them eating and killing me when being forced to save them was to much 😂

Fortunately we managed to save the snakes and get revenge with a hefty payday.

It was a very Sssneaky session 🤷‍♂️

• Do you know Mr. Bugaboo Bill hates snakes?!
    They get me allways, everywhere.
    People catch them and bring them to the ship to scare me and play tricks on me.
    Bill, do me a favor go to the crows nest and drop a keg then watch the horizon if someone is coming for us.
    They placed a basket with a snake there, i got biten and fell of the mast into the water.
    All were laughing.
    Snakes are my nemesis.
    I died so many times because a snake bites me that i avoid them like a fish avoid Land.

Ssssssnakes.
    Ahhhhhhhhhh...

• There's some good loot on offer here.

• I remember the first time I got a snake in a cage and its head went out of it like this :

I got scared for real so I guess good job Rare! 😅

• @tartansnake The first time I captured a snake and started to walk with it I literally flipped out of my chair the moment it stuck its head out of the basket to spit venom on me.

• @picklebeard22 a dit dans World Snake Day 2019 - Competition (Community Giveaway) :

@tartansnake The first time I captured a snake and started to walk with it I literally flipped out of my chair the moment it stuck its head out of the basket to spit venom on me.

Did you just steal my story you pirate!? lol joking 😋

• @jetorchidee97
    I don't see any mention of a chair! 100% original story haha.

• @picklebeard22 a dit dans World Snake Day 2019 - Competition (Community Giveaway) :

@jetorchidee97
    I don't see any mention of a chair! 100% original story haha.

Hahaha cheers!

• @tartansnake said in World Snake Day 2019 - Competition (Community Giveaway):

And to celebrate, I'm running a wee competition.

For your chance to win a Sea of Thieves journal & limited edition bronze coin, just reply in this thread with a snake image or story from your adventures on the Sea of Thieves.

I’ll run this till midday on Friday 19th July (BST)* to give you scallywags some time to get your entries in.

I'll pick the lucky winner at random and announce them over the weekend.

*or soon after depending on my memory web access at the time.

me snake tale is when i first found your Easter egg and after i saw it i got spat on by one of your pets

• @KnifeLife – This is one of my favorite moments from the game, no snake left behind!
    Videos: Snake Cam / Knife Cam

@Bugaboo-Bill – Sounds like you’ve been on my ship :)

@JetOrchidee97 – I love how happy snakes look.

@PickleBeard22 – Snakes just love giving love bites.

@ClosingHare208 – Could be because you didn’t make a gift to the snake god?

• @Tartansnake

Unfortunately this is the best i can do :(

https://twitter.com/NayfePacewell/status/1150957399307460609?s=09

• I've held on to this picture for so long. I don't know why it amuses me so much, but I just love Long Snake, as I call him. When glitches/bugs happen and they are fun, well, yeah. It's just fun!
    alt text

Long Snake is long.

• One day me and my friends were in a silly mood and filled the ship with snakes, stacked them on the anchor just incase of someone would try to drop the anchor and all he would do is holding an angry snake and it happned.
    They were a galleon against our galleon and one of them tried to stop us and all he had is a snake in his hands and we finished him off the second one have tried to calm them down with a shanty but he just left himself unarmed against 4 players yeah it didnt ended well for him and third kept getting hit by the snakes on the side of the ship, each side had two snakes not on the walking plank just on a plank that you can stand on and he really couldnt climb up because we were there so he just died from the snakes.

• Some great images & stories there, thank you to all who enterned.

So straight to the important news, the lucky winning pirate is: @PickleBeard22
    Congratulations matey!

Views
competition
5 out of 15