Every since you nerfed the DA sails i find my self not enjoying the game and i dont not want to spend anymore money

• Yeah every since you Nerfed the sails I just don't like the game anymore every time I play and look at the sail I just think who ruined them in the first place because I never cared what other people had. What is the big deal.. oh noes you can see at the bottom a little bit oh noes not like you don't have the ghost sails and the magpie glory sails still in game. Which you can see way better and get sooner.... ghost sail are now better then DA sails lol your logic is just messed up at this point. Nothing you say will justify the nerf of the sails. It latterly make 0 since.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • The Dark Adventurer set was designed with a high price point to reflect their status as a long term play goal and to show your prestige as a pirate who attained them. The Dark Adventurer is therefore priced far above any other set for this reason alone, and the price of the sails themselves is in-line with how we price individual ship items within all our sets.
    One of the core design principles of the larger ships is that to be able to helm effectively you need to cooperate with your crew. The person that's on helm shouldn't have great visibility to be able to plot a course and navigate without either cooperation from their crew or raising the mid sail.
    The shape of the Dark Adventurer sails and the advantage they ultimately provided was in no way part of the long-term goal for players and played no part in pricing considerations. While this visibility advantage will be removed in December, these sails continue to reflect that intended prestige goal for pirates.
    There are no intentions to refund any purchases of the Dark Adventurer sails.

Publicaciones
Visitas
1 de 2