10 Million Gold in 5 Minutes

• I finally got my Peanutbutter Curse after hours and hours of tedious grinding. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to make pirates have to do 50 tales (40 repeats), but I've done it. The tales were so intriguing and amazing... the first time. Each time after was painful to say the least. But it's done. I headed back to an outpost to expand my wardrobe to change my entire look around this Peanutbutter Curse. I figured I'd spend a few hundred thousand for matching pants, take my shirt off altogether to show more of my Skippy Chest, and play around with some clothing and vanity combos. Nope. I had a night out. Oof. I ended up going from just over 15mil gold down to 5mil. Hahaha but dang do I look good! My pockets are feeling light. I look forward to seeing you all on the seas to plunder your loot and replenish my reserves. Muahaha happy pirating, my friends.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • Ahoy There! Great to see you completed the long long grind that is the OG9 as I call it! Alas, Sea of Thieves has many many more grinds up its sleeve, so while one journey ends, another begins...

Hope you enjoy your curse, and Happy Sailing!

Publicaciones
Visitas
1 de 2