A new player, a new experience

• Hi, wiccan here.
    I'm a very new pirate and I'm loving this game. Last night I had my first experience with some PVP (eventhough a very short one).
    I managed to finally kill a ship full of skeletons, grabbed all the loot.(Including a grogg keg wich made me drunk by only touching it). I was on a treassure quest and constantly checking out the horizon for enemy ships. On the island I found my first treasure and an ashen key and then returned to my ship. Suddenly my eyes are drawn to the mermaid waving smoke signals, and i think to myself ''thats pretty weird.." I put the chest down on the ship and turned around and BAM! Dead Wiccan! I couldnt even react in time when I saw that scurvey pirate running towards me and shoot me with that blunderbuss.

Anyway's I wonder what tactic he was using cause I didnt see any ships at all. Did he quickly sink his own ship? I wonder...
    At least I learned that i need to be even more carefull next time. However you can't always be safe I suppose.

To the enemy pirate : Enjoy that grogg fer now. I shall have my revenge someday arr!

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • Welcome to the Seas, Pirate! (be sure to check for any stowaways, not all threats come in ships)

• Glad to see you're being a good sport about it! Lots of strategies can be hard to recognize as a beginner, but do some research and you'll catch on in no time. Best of luck!

Publicaciones
Visitas
2 de 3