Why do you love pirate legend?

• Ever since i learned the shanty i have been all about Athena's fortune, but across everything my personal favorite times are when i meet a player who is working for pirate legend. I always wish them luck and i give them a pirate legend voyage. I want to hear your favorite things about pirate legend...

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • I had zero idea that it even existed until after I already had to levels to unlock the title.

Didn't read or follow anything sot related until I started posting here.

It's special to some and I can appreciate that, everyone has their own goals and struggles and accomplishments.

I guess what makes it special to me is that it was never my focus or motivation for participating. Years ago I started as an adventurer that wandered around and did my own thing and I'll finish out this story as an adventurer that wanders around and does my own thing.

I love adventure, I've never been much of a pirate beyond that.

• @emprsscrsona I love letting players into the extended Pirate Hideout area. When they discover Belle and Merrick they’re so confused and I ask them if they want to see something cool, usually they say yes, so I do the Athena’s Blessing moment for them, so fun to see them running around it in awe.

• I dont love pirate legend its self, i love the story of becoming legend. I forced my self to hold back from reaching legend until i could hold my own against most ships that came my way, created personal challenges, and had a final boss fight with a kraken after fending off a ship that wanted my last bit of merchant loot before reaching legend!

• I like how you unlock a new area, and different stuff to unlock. I personally think it is worth the grind.

• @goldsmen said in Why do you love pirate legend?:

I forced my self to hold back from reaching legend until i could hold my own against most ships that came my way

I think I'm going to do the same thing. I could never call myself a pirate legend when I can't hold my own in a ship battle myself 😆

• @slimmmmcity If you want to try the challenge i used to practice, all i did was raise an emissary grind to grade 5 and not turn in after that until i sunk at least 1 other player.

It taught me to not get attached to my loot if i sunk, while giving something to fight for!

• @goldsmen

Damn I like your style 🙌👌

I need to do that and finally get the courage to jump into some PVP hourglass ⌛

• @slimmmmcity said in Why do you love pirate legend?:

@goldsmen

Damn I like your style 🙌👌

I need to do that and finally get the courage to jump into some PVP hourglass ⌛

I would recommend waiting on hourglass. It was great at first but the state of it is not the best lately and its mostly people who are insanely good at the game. You can sink in seconds if you dont get a lot of practice before had either from the skill of the people in it, or from some kind of bug.

Personally i would recommend taking on people naturally for practice.

Publicaciones
Visitas
8 de 9