Siren Skull Shenanigans and Profanity Punishment

• Ok, so I hopped on today looking for a fight on my beautiful galleon boy, The Diamond Pearl, and so that's what I set off to do. I hopped into a server, but I didn't have anyone on my crew, so I decided to do some fishing while I waited for a crew.

As I got to a Sea port to fish, people joins, and in this cast we have P, M, and A. Now they all joins, and I asked what everyone wanted to do, and as we discussed, A went ahead and activated the Siren Skull, and we were like "ok..." We went to the nearest island we needed, and at the moment we got there, someone else took the chest on the other island, and we were getting the key, so that means I would get what I wanted, or so I thought...

We got the key, and we noticed that the ship with the chest was a sloop, so we set off for it, and I thought they would try to fight considering they had the maneuverability advantage, but they fled. After a couple minutes, someone boarded the ship and said "Hello!" and me, A, M, and P rushed at him, guns drawn, and I yelled "Don't move!" cuz boarder are tricky. He complied and I announced "We're here for that chest" and we said "We want that key" and I think P shot him and we ended up killing him. After that, I went to go talk to a brig that was chasing us, and we ended up alliancing. The chase was on...

The chase lasted close to an hour, with them sending multiple boarders, and they did anchor us once, but we kept up the chase. About half way through, the brig left the alliance, which is understandable considering we've been chasing for so long, but we would see them again. After about like 30-45 minutes, they had stopped at an outpost, and the chest was heading to the outpost, so I made chase.

I grabbed the dropped chest, and was on the Sovereigns dock, calling to my team to pick me up, but they were fighting the sloop. Then, one of the sloop, the guy who dropped off the chest, came at me, so I shot him and cut him down to the Ferry. Then M took over the chest so I could go help the ship.

The sloop fled, and we picked up M and the chest, and we opened it and did the normal stuff, but it looked like the sloop was heading to the island we needed, so this would be interesting. After a little bit, the sloop deviated to go to a nearby FOTD, which we decided to go to after the skull and getting some supplies from an outpost, which we did. Near the island, we saw the brig from earlier heading to the FOTD.

Once we did the skull and got stuff, M had to leave, but P had his brother take his place, and we'll call him N. We went to the FOTD, and then it completed, so we decided to go steal the loot. When we got to it, the brig was there, gathering the loot, and we knew we had to sink them for the loot, and I was like that one meme that I think is from the movie Men in Black where a guy is aiming a revolver and he's got tears in his eyes cuz we allianced with them earlier, but pirate business is pirate business. We got next to them and fired, but it wasn't enough to sink them cuz we were going to fast, and they fled, and that taught me that you should use chain shots on a parked ship and to only have 1 sail down on a galleon when doing a drive by. We then got kegged by them, but we recovered, and began the chase.

We chased for a while, but they were far away, and they were at an outpost, and we figured we could still get some loot, so we went to them, but they fled, and we chased, got kegged some times, survived, and they tried boards. Then the captain got close and he told us there was no loot, but we didn't believe cuz they could've been deceiving.

They got far away, and N was fighting an enemy in the water, and they both blew up, and while on the Ferry, the enemy called N the n word, which was not gonna slide by me cuz I don't allow people to be toxic to my crew and I, but we decided to stop chase and go sink a sloop at an outpost, which was a big brain move...

As we went to the sloop, the brig got there first and had set the sloop on fire, but they were anchored, so we decided to Ram Strat Best Strat, but we rammed the sloop on accident (whoops) and I boarded the enemy, and I was attacked by a skeletal man in the water, but I got on the ship and healed. N and I killed them all, but before they died I told the captain that they owe N and apology for calling him the n word, but he said he don't care, and I figured a while back is that if they kept kegging us, they had to have more kegs and we should blow them up, and I was correct! They had 3 normal kegs in the crow's nest, so I dropped 2 of them, light the third in my hands, dropped it, and told N to get off the ship, and I dolphin dived into the water, and did a dolphin dive board thing in thr water cuz I can, and it blew up into smithereens!

I then boarded to make sure they would sink, and I killed 2, and they sunk, and then the captain came and N and I fought him, and I got the kill, which I asked for cuz it would've been a battle of the captains. "It was a moral victory" I announced with pride.

We then went to save the sloop cuz we feel bad, and we did, but N killed the solo slooper cuz he thought he was from the brig, but he apologized and the slooper was chill. He then went to our ship, and A attacked and died, and we decided to lock him in the brig cuz he wasn't listening, but somehow, even though 3 of us voted, he wasn't in the brig and killed the slooper, but then he got locked in the brig.

After that, we invited the slooper to some grog in the tavern, but he left, but I wished him luck on his adventures, and we then went to the tavern, but I decided to take them to the Athena's Fortune cuz they weren't Pirate Legend, and A was saying in the chat "Wipes tears" so we decided to free him, but I was typing "As Captain, I hereby release you, now get up here to the tavern" he left, which is fine cuz he wasn't listening.

We then went to the tavern, and I told them to bring out a different instrument, and we played We Shall Sail Together, which is still the best shanty in my opinion, and I said "Follow me, my children" as we went into the tunnel, and they saw the Athena's Fortune for the first time.

We talked about how to get Pirate Legend, and they asked me how to get the Sword of Souls, which I like the called the blue lightsaber of SoT, and I told them, and they showed me the red Sword of Souls, and I said "A Sith? I will do what I must" and I dashed at him. I then had to leave, but I told them "May the Pirate Lord guide you to fortune!" And then I left, hoping those brothers would have more fun on that server on my boat son.

I think I should start a group where we hunt down and sink toxic ships so that the Sea of Thieves can be cleaner.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • @devtryak tye last part sounds pretty cool but I'm still working on my combat ability, I do my part when it comes to it though

• @stokids3 *the

• @stokids3

Same here homie. I'm slowly but surely improving

Publicaciones
Visitas
3 de 4