Looking for a truly good crew.

• Looking for that rare breed of players
    Who are decent and with (good) personality, for general PvPvE

I am decent at PvP with 20+ years experience with FPS, seen enough mindless killing, nobody talking, uptight and competitive players(always follow meta or copy pros/streamers), being the typical glory chasing sort. It is frankly soulless and draining so i avoid it.

I much prefer this special game for the people and adventure/story... (Met good folk in SoT, which makes it stand out from other games)

With my current crew I always assume helm & lead(they are passive players) but at the core I prefer being bilge/repair under a REAL captain.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    community
  • @machikane

Hiya,

Im Looking for a 3rd to fill out our Sunday night play sessions if you are interested. We like to do all aspects of the game. I am a streamer(not a big one) but not the type that follow metas and stuff..I just like to do my own thing and have fun with my crew. If you are interested giving us a try to see if we mesh, you can message me on discord (saitoh183#6989). We are looking for someone that is decent at all ship roles, that is not toxic(unless it is warranted), not a shore looser to be sunk. We are older crowed (30s-40s) and parents. We play mostly between 9pm and 12am EST.

• @darkpixxttv cool! Your crew sounds great. I will add you on discord!

• Ahoy!!!!! Let’s play together sometime. Definitely have a ton of experience and I’m just looking for some solid pirates. Add me on xbox @ JayTeaMoney

Publicaciones
Visitas
community
3 de 4