Battlegills

• Can battlegills be found at the ghost forts? Like if i pull up in a way that the ghosts cant shoot me or my ship can i farm battlegills there?

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • I believe I've tested in the past and only caught pondies but I'm not sure.

I think rowing up to a skeleton fort and fishing off a tower would be more straightforward.

• @odd-rost said in Battlegills:

Can battlegills be found at the ghost forts? Like if i pull up in a way that the ghosts cant shoot me or my ship can i farm battlegills there?

No. Only around skelly forts and skelly ships.

@scheneighnay said in Battlegills:

I believe I've tested in the past and only caught pondies but I'm not sure.

The pondies where not intended to be there and Rare has already removed them now ;-)

I think rowing up to a skeleton fort and fishing off a tower would be more straightforward.

Rowboats are the best to use indeed. I find using a rowboat and row into the skelly fleet event very usefull (especially since North Star Seapost is also close). The ships don't spawn, but you can still catch the battlegills. And most people will not sail into the event, so it's often safe.

• With fleet boundaries being expanded as of right now you could probably catch them right off reaper's hideout but I haven't tested it.

could also catch them right off north star sea post because that's in the boundary now too

might wanna test it out for convenience

• Forts are good for non legends, but if you have legend and the server has the fleet up, you can find them in the legend hideout because its below the event zone.

• @super87ghost said in Battlegills:

@odd-rost said in Battlegills:

Can battlegills be found at the ghost forts? Like if i pull up in a way that the ghosts cant shoot me or my ship can i farm battlegills there?

No. Only around skelly forts and skelly ships.

I believe I've tested in the past and only caught pondies but I'm not sure.

The pondies where not intended to be there and Rare has already removed them now ;-)

Rowboats are the best to use indeed. I find using a rowboat and row into the skelly fleet event very usefull (especially since North Star Seapost is also close). The ships don't spawn, but you can still catch the battlegills. And most people will not sail into the event, so it's often safe.

Skeleton ships won't aggro on rowboats that don't have cannons on them either.

The skelly snipers will still shoot at you though.

• I'm still curious if one can be caught during hourglass.

The should be able to imo lol.

• @pithyrumble said in Battlegills:

I'm still curious if one can be caught during hourglass.

The should be able to imo lol.

Might as well let solos work on their hunter comms while sitting on opposite sides of the battle zone lol

the egobattle gill

Publicaciones
Visitas
7 de 8