I HAVE A PROBLEM SEND HELP AND NYQUIL

• I was playing sea of thieves at like 9:30 and then after what fwlt likre 30 minutes the sun rose. imay have a problem

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • This is a game where people regularly play very long amounts of time

it's only really an issue if it negatively effects you and/or your personal life and obligations

nothing wrong with people enjoying themselves for long amounts of time as long everything is taken care of with the individual and with any personal obligations, and as long as it isn't leading someone to mistreat others.

There are worse things in this life than people spending a lot of time on something they like participating in and that brings them joy and isn't harming others.

Plenty of situations that people can find themselves in where living their hobby all day is quite a bit more positive than the realistic alternatives in their circumstance.

• A regular session can easily net you 2 hours gone.

• Sea of Thieves sessions do last a long time. Make sure you keep a track on time mate.

• If it becomes an issue...like you miss work/class... set a timer for 30 minutes before you need to log off. So you can sell lol.

I have some vodka if you're 21 lol

Publicaciones
Visitas
4 de 5