Emissary xp

• I’m wondering if there is a table that tells how much xp is needed to get to each level of emissary flag, I noticed the progress bar moves slower as you get higher so I’m assuming that it is not linear but wanted to know the exact formulas
    TIA

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • Here you go

• @personalc0ffee thanks, but this is how much xp you gain by having the flag, I’m trying to figure out how much you need to do to fill the circle and make it to grade 2, 3, and so on

• @wildwalrus7249 Best guess is to use the emissary value tables and figure out how much the base value affects the grade wheel, but since we can't see the grade wheel values it's a guess at best since we can't know for sure that these values are the same as the flag grades.

• Varies for the faction and what someone is doing and how they do it

a fleet completion + the loot is going to be a grade 4 or 5 for all the factions other than athena

veil is an easy grade 5 for athena now

sea forts are around grade 3 or just under for non athena factions

shipwreck voyages are an easy grade 5 for merchants

skelly ships are the best for extra boost to rep, you get rep for sinking it and then the rep from the loot

there is a lot of randomness that goes into organically playing with an emissary, it's all too random to try to be exact while playing imo.

• @wolfmanbush @D3ADST1CK thanks for the replies, I’m just stupid analytical, I found out that emergent skeleton captains count towards Athena rep but wanted to know how much, one captain was about 1/8th toward level 2 but I’m assuming that each level will get bigger so I’m not looking at 40 captains bit more likely 400 to get to level 5. It got me thinking about all the other ones and I’m curious how many castaway chests to level 5 gold hoarder. I know, pointless endeavor but it’s oddly fun. I’m also curious if flags affect spawn rate. I was doing emergent captains with a OoS flag and it would only take me dying about two times on average to get a captain to spawn on a little island but then with the Athena it was taking closer to 10 on average. Very small sample size but it was notable to me.
    Once again, thanks for your time everybody

• @wildwalrus7249 said in Emissary xp:

@wolfmanbush thanks for the replies, I’m just stupid analytical, I found out that emergent skeleton captains count towards Athena rep but wanted to know how much, one captain was about 1/8th toward level 2 but I’m assuming that each level will get bigger so I’m not looking at 40 captains bit more likely 400 to get to level 5. It got me thinking about all the other ones and I’m curious how many castaway chests to level 5 gold hoarder. I know, pointless endeavor but it’s oddly fun. I’m also curious if flags affect spawn rate. I was doing emergent captains with a OoS flag and it would only take me dying about two times on average to get a captain to spawn on a little island but then with the Athena it was taking closer to 10 on average. Very small sample size but it was notable to me.
    Once again, thanks for your time everybody

you might find someone into this sort of stuff on the reddit I dunno

people like yourself are out there in this game but sometimes it takes a while for the people and the data to find each other

I'd stay hopeful, I've seen people do all sorts of random data collection and sharing over the years on SoT

@personalc0ffee thanks, but this is how much xp you gain by having the flag, I’m trying to figure out how much you need to do to fill the circle and make it to grade 2, 3, and so on

Oh, I think only Rare has that data.

You could probably figure it out though if you are dedicated enough.

Like how much of a certain item to Grade V? If you could figure out the standard rate of a single item, then and this would be pain, count every single one all the way up to grade V.

Because I'm pretty sure that grade value is assigned to loot and it isn't randomized and doesn't change. Rarer or more valuable high ticket items are worth more emissary rank.

• @personalc0ffee I think the way to do it would be to pick up only high value items until you hit grade five, that would give you a baseline, say 100 captain chests (may be higher but not sure) the issue that you run into is that you also get gains for completing quests, so you would have to only do digs and not finish any quests. That would give you a whole number, it would also give you a ranking of each level to each other, say 16 chests to level 2, 32 to level 3, 64 to level 4, 128 to level 5. After that, it would be a matter of getting captains chests to level 2 vs marauder vs seafarer vs castaway. I'm assuming each would act similarly in OoS but, not sure about merchant. Once you had a value for level 2 flag you could get almost anything easily because level 2 is not that hard to get relatively. The issue I run into is that I would need to do this on a private server so that I wouldn't get attacked because that would skew my data and I'm guessing telling the guy that wants to sink me that he shouldn't because of analytics wouldn't go over that well.

@personalc0ffee I think the way to do it would be to pick up only high value items until you hit grade five, that would give you a baseline, say 100 captain chests (may be higher but not sure) the issue that you run into is that you also get gains for completing quests, so you would have to only do digs and not finish any quests. That would give you a whole number, it would also give you a ranking of each level to each other, say 16 chests to level 2, 32 to level 3, 64 to level 4, 128 to level 5. After that, it would be a matter of getting captains chests to level 2 vs marauder vs seafarer vs castaway. I'm assuming each would act similarly in OoS but, not sure about merchant. Once you had a value for level 2 flag you could get almost anything easily because level 2 is not that hard to get relatively. The issue I run into is that I would need to do this on a private server so that I wouldn't get attacked because that would skew my data and I'm guessing telling the guy that wants to sink me that he shouldn't because of analytics wouldn't go over that well.

I did say it would be pain.

Publicaciones
Visitas
9 de 10