Question for hourglass PVP

• Hi pirates! Quick and simple do you get more allegiance by lowering your hourglass after 1 or 2 wins or is it better to just keep diving until you lose (never lowering hourglass) But going for maximum battle streaks win or loss! Thankyou!

Publicaciones
    Visitas
    question
  • I've most heard people recommend lowering after 2

which would be solid general advice in content like this

it creates consistency and avoids a lot of the frustrations that happen in content that has performance issues, significant skill, and cheating that people are experiencing

I'd go 2 just because I am so consistency focused but perhaps others will recommend more. I gamble in this game but HG is too unpredictable to make gambling much of a smart choice unless someone is on a very skilled crew or a very skilled solo and wants the long streaks.

It also depends on your stamps, if you get loss farmers or pirates you can take out consistently then you can extend the run to 4

• Apparently, from what I've heard from several PvP enthusiasts, including the double 1000 cursed EU NAL champion ItzMino, is that the best of your allegiance gain is at or after a streak of 9. It's recommended to just keep winning battles for maximum allegiance gain, instead of lowering. Selling high level flags from the rival faction is also a good thing for allegiance gain, especially at streak 9, where it's boosted to max.

• If you can do it consistently and you have time to spare, lower after 4 for the max bonus, but figure out how many matches you can win in a row on average and try that.

• Since the battles "ramp up" in skill after each sink, most people prefer going on a streak of 2, since that gets you to grade 5.

The value added gives more for each kill too (+10k for 1, +12k for 2, etc.)

Publicaciones
Visitas
question
4 de 5