Do the Older Stories?

• I just did the current story and I was wondering if there was a way to do the older ones, are those now the Tales or are the Tales something else?

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • adventures? you'd have to check out youtube to watch a walkthrough, once they end they are removed in the game.

personally I like the no commentary walkthroughs but that's personal preference

• @wolfmanbush "once they end they are removed in the game"

Wow! Giving Rare a -1 for that, so much effort, they should let that content accumulate.

It would not have to include the original rewards because of course there are people who think pixel rewards are rare and valuable, but at least let us play the story.

Thanks for the response.

• I suspect down the road once we reach the "end" of a story arc. They will release all the adventures as Tall Tales to revisit and do again, with some changes of course.

Maybe using the Hourglass to time travel? or Sea of the damned to revisit past memories?

• @foambreaker said in Do the Older Stories?:

@wolfmanbush "once they end they are removed in the game"

Wow! Giving Rare a -1 for that, so much effort, they should let that content accumulate.

It would not have to include the original rewards because of course there are people who think pixel rewards are rare and valuable, but at least let us play the story.

Thanks for the response.

they say their aim is to create a changing environment where players occasionally make decisions that have significant effects on the environment,

obviously this creates a lot of fomo and people missing out but it's something they wanted to do

because it does change add/remove parts of the environment I think it's probably just unrealistic development for them to try to offer it beyond when they remove it.

• @burnbacon said in Do the Older Stories?:

I suspect down the road once we reach the "end" of a story arc. They will release all the adventures as Tall Tales to revisit and do again, with some changes of course.

That's be nice, but I don't think its likely. For one, they never gave a way to trigger any of the other time limited events post closing them out, for another, so far each adventure seems to have included at least one mass event that relies on a volume of other players being part of it such that keeping them around would seem impractical.

Publicaciones
Visitas
5 de 6