Cannon bug

• Has anyone else had a bug where you can load and unload cannon but not fire? We tried dying, didn’t fix it, we tried a hop, didnt fix it. We had to scuttle to fix the issue. We had plenty of supp crates to take or supplies but had we not we would’ve lost it all.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • Me and my friend had this bug last night. We realised it only happened when we portal hopped. Maybe that's the cause of it, unsure though.

• Ours was as well and luckily we met a stand up dude that lets us walk away from the fight when we shot over.

• happen to my crew as well we were doing a legend of the veil when we notice and had to finish it with a cannon rowboat, not something I recommend

• @springbunny2395 lol ouch that would be terrible. I don’t think I would’ve stolen your Athena if I ran into you and that was the case. I’m all for cunning and sly plays but sometimes you gotta take a little pity when crews get bugged like that.

• Yep... Few minutes ago actually. Worked fine until I hit the hourglass for my first PvP.... Then bam!!... Cannons don't work

Publicaciones
Visitas
5 de 6