Visual wealth indicator

• It would be so cool to have a room in maybe a captained brig or galleon that is a vault which shows how mcuh gold you have. This may or may not be inspired from the thread about different ship models

• list item
    Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • Your wealth should be shown in the trinkets you bought for your captained boat (of which you can purchase upgrades that make them more pretty, but at the cost of your dedication to the milestone your pirate has accomplished on any captained ship), your ship's cosmetics (though, cosmetic rarity is priceless, yet more valuable), your pirate's cosmetics (same as previous), and your ship's log that shows how much gold you've made since this season.

• Your wealth?

Funny. Players have been asking for ways to lose gold because they have so much.

Here your asking to show it off.

• Buy and Dismantle ships until you have the top tier ship trophies. That's a good drop in the bucket to show you have so much gold ot doesn't matter any more lol

• @pithyrumble sagte in Visual wealth indicator:

Buy and Dismantle ships until you have the top tier ship trophies. That's a good drop in the bucket to show you have so much gold ot doesn't matter any more lol

Does it really work that way? Must be a bug if yes...

• Get a full DA set and all top tier trinkets and we will know xD. But I do like the Idea, reminds me of Monkey Island

• @schwammlgott said in Visual wealth indicator:

@pithyrumble sagte in Visual wealth indicator:

Buy and Dismantle ships until you have the top tier ship trophies. That's a good drop in the bucket to show you have so much gold ot doesn't matter any more lol

That's how I got Fleet of Fancy achievement in the first 3 days. Bought and dismantled 15 sloops. It was like 13.5 million gold. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• @pithyrumble sagte in Visual wealth indicator:

@schwammlgott said in Visual wealth indicator:

@pithyrumble sagte in Visual wealth indicator:

That's how I got Fleet of Fancy achievement in the first 3 days. Bought and dismantled 15 sloops. It was like 13.5 million gold. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ok...shouldn't work imo...
    I will get this one the regular way...I want my fleet 😁

Publicaciones
Visitas
6 de 8