SHIP NAMES.. Submit your best ship names here, just curious.

• Sloop - Tugger - The ship Russel Crowe sailed in South Park episode, doing Russel Crowe show - 'Foightin' round the world.
    Brig - Trailer Park Boys - Name of my my favorite TV show, that has 3 main characters so its rather fitting.
    Galleon - Wu Tang Clan - my favorite rap group. Also everyone knows Wu Tang clan ain't nothing to f with :D

Probably could have thought of more interesting names, but I am happy with my choices ^^

• Fake Taxi 😐

• My Reaper galleon

My Li'l Reaping Pony

• The Misfortunate. I do a lot of sinking

• My galley is now the Aye-Arrrrr-S
    Entitled the gold seeker.

And my brig is Brig Captainssy

• I have one of each ship type and cycle through ship cosmetics almost as often as I do for my pirate, so I don't have theme naming for any of them. Originally had the idea for "Grim's Fortune" in honor of my gamertag, but then I realized that was the name of the ship with the Veil Stone on it in every ship graveyard in the Legend of the Veil voyages, so I scrapped that idea and settled for some kind of cool-sounding sweatlord title on my sloop...for about a week and half. Then I found I couldn't take myself seriously sailing it!!

So now, you can find me most days out on the sea at the helm of my fair sloop, The Grog-Knobbler.

My brigantine and galleon don't leave the Outposts terribly often unless I've got a full compliment of friends with me (a rarity in itself), but the brig is aptly named "Briggin' Ain't Easy" and my galley, "That Sinking Feeling".

• “Lil Runny”

“Seaing Red”

“Big Winky”

• Thank For The Post!

This ship name might be already in here...

But All My First Ships were named BEAR LEE BOUYANT But with different accompanying acronyms.
    Sloop:
    DV - Dead Vessel
    Brigantine:
    BM- Bowl Movement
    Gallon:
    BDE- Best Day Ever

My favorite being the
    BEAR LEE BOUTANT BM of course.
    😂

🏴‍☠️**Happy Sailing !**🏴‍☠️

• MixlePix came across a fun ship name during his stream today... "IMBOUTTABLOW"
    Hilarious. Sorry if this bans you bro

• @suffe9099 When coming across clearly inappropriate ship names, please grab a screenshot and file a report to support.

• I decided to go with a wolf theme for my sloop, as I often Solo sloop, “The Lone wolf” title sounded good, but then I decided to go with the wolf theme for the rest of my ships as well!

Sloop: The Lone Wolf (solo slooping, have the collecter’s night-wolf figurehead )
    Brig: The Silver Wolf (collector night-wulf figurehead is silver)
    Gallon: The Howling Wolf (the cannons will howl with cannonfire if you dare attack it)

• @li-jratt-li The Drunken Pearl

• I have 3 main ships

1. The Singing Parrot - sloop
    2. The Squaking Parrot - brigintine
    3. The Caws Revenge - Galleon

and soon to be 3 secondary

1. Admirals Wings - Sloop
    2. Admirals Beak - Brig
    3. Admiral's Talon - Gally
  • My sloop is "Just a Skeleton Ship" and my Galleon is "I Like Big Boats and I Cannot Lie" (shortened of course)

• My Sloop:

FGS Norderney I

Norderney is a famous island of the Eastfrisian Islands in the northern part of Lower Saxony in Germany.
    FGS stands for Federal German Ship.
    It reminds me of my childhood. I spent every holidays with my aunt, uncle and cousins at their home there.
    Pure adventures and freedom on that island - at least for me. :)

• My ships are named after sea turtle species.
    99.9% of the time I'm a solo sloopistador on Olive Ridley.

Sloop : Olive Ridley
    Brig : Hawksbill
    Gally : Leatherback

• Sloop: DOPE DEALER
    • Brig: COKE BARON
    • Galleon: HMS PABLO ESCOBAR

Sincerely yours,
    Capt. Co Cane

• Sweaty Sarah

• I can gladly say I am proud of Tax Seavasion as my ship name!

• My brig is called the booty hoarder

• My sloop is The Alacratous
    Galleon is The Augustus

• My Sloop is the One-legged Seahorse, believe it or not, she is the fastest ship on the Sea of Thieves.
    The Brigantine i own is called Crabatha's Revenge, named after the little crab from the trailers; Crabatha S. Scuttles aka Shelly.

• I have a sloop that's called, "The Silver Bullet."

• I named my sloop "Picayune Racoon"

• I've got a Galleon named Reynard's Revenge and a Sloop named The Unsinkable IV. I also have a Sloop with most of the Ashen Dragon set I named the Flaming Flotsam.

• White Water Whalers

• @li-jratt-li my ships are named
    Sloop- Tattered Crimson
    Brig-Rouge's Gambit
    Galleon-Smuggler's Cask

My buddy has a Galleon named King George's Revenge

• Sloops:
    The Golden Pun
    The Legendary Pun

Brig:
    The Wild Pun
    The Spartan Pun

Galleon:
    The Punisher

• My sloop name is bearded wonder not hard to guess why!!

Saving some more to buy my brig but have couple thoughts for names but want it to be really good one!

• Sloop: Emmentaler
    (yellow theme, full of holes, I run from PvP when solo)

Brig: Knights Mare
    (Purple theme, horse figurehead, we kick but-stallion in a three)

Gally: The Drunken Scotsman
    (I sometimes try to sail this solo. While hitting the grog)

My other sloop is Sloopy Seconds. So proud that maybe this post started by someone seeing my ship.

Publicaciones
Visitas
43 de 66