Let’s see your Ship names!

• @r3troraccoon
    Nice name mine is the sea raven

Oot is W game

• @lizalaroo I have 5 boats john the magnificent, bright horizons, living ashes, speedster(my first), and something ashes(I don't remember).

• @pumpa-cat

And I'm back again. I've gotten another sloop that I've named "The Food Sloop" that I'm going to use to sell meats, fish, and fruits to other players in exchange for treasures that depend on how much you buy.

• Named my first ship, a sloop, the Siren's Song because I thought it would be funny if, during fights, I sang at other ships to make them so impressed they would help us. My second ship, though it hasn't been bought yet and will probably be a brig and flagship of my guild, will be the Raven's Claw. And yes, the reference is intended.

• @racingwither how about (in the future) the Eldest Guardian? ;)

• Unsinkable III

• @legendary-liz
    sloop: The Golden Crow
    Galleon: Ravens Revenge

• I think i'm clever. Named my sloop De'Woop. :3

• My ship names!

Sloop - The Dying Gull
    Brig - Ebon Hawk
    Galleon - Miss Fortunate

• @finicaltrack706 I wish for it all to go away!

• Got my sloop: Spirit of Adventure.
    As for my brig, gonna buy it today and call it: Sea Wyrm

• alt text

• My sloop is Amitie Bonheur

• My sloop is named Swoop de Doop

• I recently purged my ships on my alt because I thought I picked up a naming infraction lol. I don't remember if I actually used the name or not. Lol anyways new sloop, Squirrels 'N' Grog. Royal Hound livery + Thriving Wild Rose rest.

On this account corrected spelling on one idea to Bone-afide. Currently running the Bonechiller shipset.

Starry Eyed with the collector's lodestar shipset.

• The Merry Meerkat

• VINLAND FINDER
    I have no enemies, you have no enemies, but its dont mean that we cant be someones enemy

• Sloop: Siren's Song (currently dark warsmith but it changes)

Brig: Raven's Claw (dark phoenix and ashen dragon)

Galleon: none yet but Destiny's Bounty will exist soon, still looking for good sails to use (from ninjago)

• My Sloop's called the Small Victory! I was solo-ing a Brig called the Enduring Victory - named after the event in the Horizon game series - and I couldn't think of a good new name after switching back to the Sloop. So, Small Victory!

• Behold! My first ship....The Light Fantastic!

alt text

• Now that's an old thread, not sure if it get locked, but due to the theme of it, maybe not...🤷‍♂️
    Anyway, my latest and last new ship (number 15, for the achievement) is called "Son of a Butcher"

• @schwammlgott

They don't lock threads by age, but rather the length of time they go without any new posts added to them. As this one hasn't gone a full month yet without somoene commenting on it, it remains an active post and open to all!

Publicaciones
Visitas
161 de 162