World events not spawning and neither seeing skelly sloops/galleons

• So i have been playing quite a bit today but 2 things i notice so far.

No world events popping up I haven't seen one in hours, are the small forts maybe the problem and count as world events ?

Need to be confirmed by others but i have not seen any skelly sloops and galleons for hours either.

Anyone else have the same issues ?

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • @jeroenxp1 same here. We haven't encounter a World Event or a single Skellyship in the last 2 hours.

• Yep, same here!

• Same problem

• i have a feeling that the world event scheduler is having a unintended nap time

• We're aware of reports surrounding the decreased frequency of World Events. Investigations are underway, and we'll provide you with a further update once we have more information.

• can still confirm as of 11/03/22 I've played from 7am - 3pm and not once did an event kick in .. no skelly sloops, no kraken .. just the odd meg here and there, on the plus side the forts work well :)

• The team have implemented several changes to mitigate the earlier reports around World Events. We will monitor these changes and their impact and update players next week.

• Still having the same problem with world events

• World Events are back. But i haven't seen a roaming Skellyship since the update.

• @cpt-trips83 saw a couple roaming Skelly Galleons last night.

• Put in several hours yesterday and didn't see a single skelly ship or a battle cloud.
    My group noticed that almost every event that spawns is an ashen lord now.

• No skellie ships since the update.

• @scheneighnay
    My crew played for 4 hours the other night (Saturday the 12th) and 4 world events spawned, 3 of them where ashen winds and the 4th was a normal skull fort that despawned after about 5 min.

• Today I saw multiple Ashen Winds, 1 Fort of Fortune, at least one regular Fort, 2 Megs with the second Meg spawning 3 consecutive times. No skelly spawns or skeleton fleet events.

• @musicmee
    Have not seen a skelly ship since the release of season 6. Apologies if this is addressed somewhere else, but have just seen rumours so far about a "bug", and its overshadowed or ignored in favour of addressing "world events" issues. My crew are grinding the barnacle commendation, so naturally frustrated. Plus skelly ships are FUN.
    Do you have any info at all about that?

• As you may all know by now, the skellies are back in full force.

• @rikjaxx glad to have them back!

• @rikjaxx said in World events not spawning and neither seeing skelly sloops/galleons:

As you may all know by now, the skellies are back in full force.

Is it really full force?
    I've seen the battle event as well as a skelly sloop spawn on a player's ship, but I haven't seen any roamers.

Publicaciones
Visitas
1 de 20