Discord request sent

• @leocrash54

Dc invite sent.

• @bootylicious736

That ID didn’t work for me?

• @anthony61142900

Discord invite sent mate.

• *ladies and gents…pirates and plunderers - we are currently full

Disclaimer - usage no doubt we will have a churn of people. As a new guild some people will find their own friends and go on different routes. I will update current status in here.

You are welcome to join our Discord if you want to hang out, enjoy the vibe and see if you think you’d fit in here.

I will post up vacant slots as and when they arise.

• @captainwilks said in (PS5) / Grogswilling Seadogs / New Guild – Looking for mature members:

Greetings Shipmates.

As you are aware, the full Sea of Thieves release for PS5 is nearly upon us (though not quite nearly enough!!)

We are a brand-new guild seeking to offer a home to community members who wish to work together towards a common goal.

You can be a day one member, grow together and explore the seas with a team of fellow-minded pirates!

We don’t foresee the guild being strictly PS5 only, initially however, we seek to offer PS5 stragglers a safe haven.

What can we offer:

1. A friendly community to assist you with your personal growth and achievements.
    2. The opportunity to piece together an able crew who can regularly play together.
    3. A sounding board for questions and advice on anything SoT related.
    4. Fun experiences on the high seas.

Guild requirements:

1. All members follow the pirate code. No trash talking please!
    2. A mic is preferable to enable effective communication, leading to (hopefully!) masses of loot!
    3. Be active. We don’t expect people to live on the game, but a couple of sails a week will help us grow strong.
    4. Have fun!

If you are interested, please drop me a line and I will add you as soon as the full release hits the waves!

Happy sailing Swashbucklers!

Id like to join. 43 yr old here. Have mic and will be very active as I love this game. PSN ID is Sneeches, Discord is Sneeches#7377

• @captainwilks Could I get on the discord? Ign is Aegyc

• @sneeches

You can join discord until a space opens up mate?

• @aegyc

It can find you? Try mine Wilks237

• hi i am pve player little pvp platform PC tag N1ghtFlameBG with 300 hours

• @CaptainWilks do you still have room in your guild?

• Hi there

My in game name is Scoobystacks813, im looking for mature team to play with as some people are so toxic and really annoying

I live in South Africa, so time zones may differ, and I do play on ps5 too

Please let me know what you think

Dawie

• Hi everyone. Thank you for the interest!

It’s going pretty well here, though we do have slots. I’m in the process of tidying up the discord. If there are free spots I’ll let you know. :)

• I'm looking to join if you're still recruiting

• Hi!

My reply might too late. But if by any chance you still have any room or do you end up having some room in the near future I would love to be considered. I'm on PS5. I am new to the game. I would enjoy being part of a guild/community / group. I'm at least in my mid-30s and I am normally on the game 3 to 5 times a week. I have insomnia so I can be on the game at different hours of the day or night. I do have a mic and I also have a discord and probably all other apps / social medias to be in contact with people. Hope to hear from you soon. But, if not I hope you all have a wonderful time on the seas.

PS5: Madalice2508

• I’d love to join the guild (PSN-BJ_SnackBar03)

• Hi everyone!

Apologies, I have been a bit slack on the forum as I have been plundering (and working long hours irl)!

So the situation is that we are full. We have the guild at almost Level 38 already and things are going great! Yet we still have interest in joining us - which is fantastic!

If there is positive interest, I am happy to start another guild, branded the same as the Seadogs, with a slant on the name. We can share the discord link and crew up together to build a thriving part of the community.

Let me know what you think!

• Heya I've recently started the game and am looking for a guild to join. My discord tag is silvercrescent. And my Psn is SilverXCrescent. 😊

• I am looking for a guild - GeorgeKing885

• I’m UK based do you have many EU players? I’m interested in joining my PSN is
    MAJOR-DOOSHH

• K_78196 Is my PSN, played the game for a while on xbox so I would say somewhat experienced. Would be more than happy to join, quite active aswell :)

• Hey all.

The Seadogs filled up real fast! We are progressing pretty quickly too, so quickly on-fact that I am now starting a new guild to bring players together. The new guild is called the “Grogswilling Searats”!

We will share a discord and this will make it easier for everyone to find a crew.

I’ve DM’d everyone who asked about joining in the thread.

If anyone else is interested we’d love to hear from you!

Happy sailing.

Wilks

• O.s.

We are NOT PS5 exclusive. But I figured that most people looking for a home would be new PS5 players.

• @captainwilks said in (PS5) / Grogswilling Seadogs / New Guild – Looking for mature members:

@sneeches

You can join discord until a space opens up mate?

lol HELL NO

• hi there,
    im 18 years old and currently an utmost active player. I can pledge any ship if needed/asked .I play at eu servers pc (would be glad to sail with your guild as much as i can). I usually duo sloop (can also set sails on any ship type idm). I have a mic. Although i have some experience
    (300hrs) and i am a quick learner. I can pvp/pve don't mind at all. Now im tryna improve myself at rhg. I am also grinding my way to pirate legend. I'd appreiciate any help of your guild!
    yours sincerely,

discord: clixsinc

• Howdy, I’ve recently come back to the game since it’s come on PS5, I don’t have much friends to play with this (none at all since they don’t own the game on ps5) and I figured it would be cool to join a guild, I would appreciate the invite if you accept me :)

• Ign: LeonTheGreat#984
    Send me an invite when yall get room. Got my own sloop and play most days.

• I’m interested in joining. PSN is Bluelf88 also

• Invite please

• hello,
    im interested in joining if you still have spots.
    PSN: B-Hoog
    discord: b_hoog

• Hey there! I am active on this game usually 3 or more days during the week and can contribute a ship as well!

Steam/Xbox/Discord: Tuckmosi

Let me know if you have any more spots in the Guild! Thanks!

Publicaciones
Visitas
85 de 107