[Repost because I accidentally posted it to the wrong thing] my greatest experience ever in this game

• I accidentally posted this in Voyage Help, so here is the post on the right category.

Warning! This contains a bit of spoilers for Glitterbeard. If you havent done it, I suggest skipping this post.

This is the story of how I got loot, but also got something so, so much better.

I start off the session with my friend, and we are pretty bored. We sail around a bit, fight a galleon, then hop servers. This server has a couple reapers, and we decide we want to alliance with them and stack FOTD.

Well, first guy only seems to be interested in doing HG, and kills us.

Second reaper dives to a quest and leaves.

We go to the final reaper on the server, a G5 Reaper, who offers an alliance. We accept. He says he also wants to stack FOTD. He also says hes hoping to get enough people to do Glitterbeard.

We head to the FOTD to find a brigantine, who is already in the alliance. After a while, the G5 reaper comes to the fort as well. Its pure chaos, having so many people. Theres a lot of friendly fire and laughter.

We complete the Fort, and the two other ships head to recruit more people. They find another sloop, and after a while I sail over to them. We almost have enough people to do Glitterbeard! The sloop, apparently, is going to invite a friend to participate, so we will have everyone we need.

We head to plunder valley. I’ll tell you, it was glorious, seeing a fleet of four ships sailing.

We make it to plunder valley, which is obscured by fog. We begin our quiet journey up the island.

As we are about to reach the circle, I’m looking around in awe. I never thought I would see this many people together.

A gunpowder skellie jumps out of the ground, waking me up. I go flying into a bush and die.

I spend a good minute laughing, heading back up again. Eventually, we all gather around in the circle, and begin playing. The fog makes it all the more beautiful.

I can’t even describe the feeling I had as I walked into the hideout, and read glitterbeards final message…

Rest in Peace, James White, AKA Glitterbeard. You will never be forgotten.

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • Those sort of moments are good. I think my favourite was during the OG Meg quest. Myself and friend on a sloop were joined by two other fully crewed sloops and a galleon. Took down the Meg, then everyone sailed to Plunder Outpost and went the the pub. Much drinking, instrument playing and dancing. Until a couple of people were sick on others, then it descended into a mass bar fight.

Publicaciones
Visitas
1 de 2