And Still Can't Play on Xbox with Mouse and Keyboard

• The inconsistence of this is annoying...yesterday it worked the whole time for me using my chatpad (attached keyboard on the controller for keybindings), so on a day I didn't have PvP fights and I don’t really care about it

• @pithyrumble

There is an issue with a feature, the game is not unplayable.

While the tone of other posters is horrible, you're wrong here. I have a friend who got the game in January, and only played KB&M on his Xbox. To switch to controller would be to completely relearn the game on an objectively worse platform. This person has not played SoT since the KB&M functionality was broken. To say that the game is not unplayable is true, but it's vastly downplaying how detrimental it is for the playerbase.
    Those first few months where you're playing Sea of Thieves and you have that fire to keep playing, have been stolen from my friend. The spark to keep playing is gone and who knows if it'll return when the bugs are fixed.

Rare has had a nasty habit of releasing updates that aren't fully vetted, and the anger from the players is justified.

• @i-slxshie-i

You calling me a Shiny? I've been playing since Season 8

• @devtryak Huh? What are talking about? I haven't addressed you or your play time.

• Tried today to connect, but I do not give me, kicks out an error just, maybe something with my xbox?? if anyone knows answers are welcome.

• One of the most captivating aspects of sea of thieves cheats gameplay on Xbox is its emphasis on cooperative multiplayer. Players can crew up with friends or strangers to man a pirate ship together, with each player taking on different roles such as steering the ship, navigating, manning the cannons, or repairing damage during battles and storms. This cooperative element fosters a sense of camaraderie and teamwork as you work together to overcome challenges and pursue shared goals.

• @legalace2315527

Amen brother, I'll drink some grog to that!

• @i-slxshie-i

Just making sure. Thought you were calling me a Shiny, my bad

• @devtryak ???

Publicaciones
Visitas
70 de 80