Captain Flameheart finale

• With the reveal of season 13 in the preview event. I hope we will get to fight Flameheart himself when he is on his ship and his fleet in a climatic conclusion. Not immediately obviously but some time in the future at least. Maybe at the temple with the skeleton curse cure. I know some might disagree with me but really think about it. We raid his skeleton and sea forts, broke into the heart of fire, destroy his skeleton and ghost fleets. Dispatch his generals and now fight his flagship, it would be very odd not to fight him at all in the game. Again I don’t think immediately as I think we would need time to know his character more. Thoughts?

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • Fight him? I'm gonna need his help on that giant ship as a solo.

• @captain-wolf348 just as an fyi, the temple and skeleton curse cure being there story line has been retconned.

Brigsy is just back in the main world and in the pl hideout with ramsey.

Most of the adventure storyline is just up and gone and adventures itself went the same way

• @captain-wolf348 no no we are joining him if we pledge ourselves. There’s not gonna be a big fight, that’s why we’ve been representing Reaper’s and can fight in his name as Servants all this time. There are more dangerous foes out there to worry about other than Flameheart…

• @callmebackdraft the orb talks about an insect ancient and Mike Chapman said on a podcast that we will see it just not soon

• @tesiccl I meant far off in the future. Besides a LOT of people want to fight him and it would be weird to be given the option to fight every thing under his command except him

• All I’m saying is it would be weird to fight every thing under his command as well as being able to fight lechuck and Davy Jones and we NEVER get to fight the main villain of the game

• I will never fight Cap'n Flameheart... I fight alongside him :)

• I understand the direction they are going with flameheart being someone to join. But here is something they could do. A multiple choice tall tale, for example if you do this tall tale/voyage for reapers the boss will be the pirate lord but if you choose the Athena path you’ll confront flameheart himself

• @lj-marst0n what if they gave us two options instead a reaper option where you fight the pirate lord and an Athena option where you fight flameheart

• @captain-wolf348 fight the pirate lord :)

Publicaciones
Visitas
10 de 11