Sea of Thieves E - Books on Amazon - seeking help of how to get them.

• Ya'harr

Has anyone read the new lore/comic books from amazon/kindle/comixology?

How can you get them? Is it possible to download them on your phone (doesn't allow me for some reason from amazon or kindle app)
    Do you have to buy kindle? Or you can just download it on your PC(Would prefer it on the phone)?

If someone could help to educate me and help me get them, would really appreciate it ^^

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • I believe all the comic books are free on comixology/amazon

AS for the ebooks, I think there's only one

The other books are hardbound.

• @personalc0ffee Yup, I will need to try to check out comixology directly, as when I got to amazon or open the kindle app it does not allow me to download them or open them.

When I check which devices it's available it shows a bunch of kindle ones. So was just wondering if there is a way to get it on your phone or even pc. I guess ill try all the options.

• @zig-zag-ltu said in Sea of Thieves E - Books on Amazon - seeking help of how to get them.:

@personalc0ffee Yup, I will need to try to check out comixology directly, as when I got to amazon or open the kindle app it does not allow me to download them or open them.

When I check which devices it's available it shows a bunch of kindle ones. So was just wondering if there is a way to get it on your phone or even pc. I guess ill try all the options.

There is no comixology anymore, they merged with Amazon.

Publicaciones
Visitas
1 de 4