My first Trophy Shadow Stormfish

• I have another fishing tale to tell, and even though it's much shorter than when Icy and I juked a PvP galleon, it's just as satisfying.

I was doing some PvE with another friend, and a storm rolled in on us on that island that kind of looks like the Merchant Alliance logo when looked at from a bird's eye view. Clockwork (the friend I was with) and I decided to see if we could get some Stormfish. as per usual whenever I fish in a storm, I got struck by lightning when I had a Trophy Wilds Stormfish on the line. That sucked for sure, but I was unfazed as I cast my line again with Leeches on the hook as we set sail.

This time, a Trophy Shadow Stormfish got the bait. Naturally the fish put up a fight since it was a Trophy variant, but it was no match for me. a couple of lucky "cycles" and the fish was close to the ship. After tiring it out again, I reeled it in and pulled it off the hook JUST BEFORE lightning struck the ship again. While that was scary, that fish was more than worth it! I put it on the stove and I watched it until it was perfectly cooked. Needless to say, we made a BEELINE for the nearest seapost to sell the goods. I was a VERY happy fisherman that day. (It was still season 6, and I was still working my way up the ranks at the time)

Even when I get to Hunter's Call 50, I'll still be fishing. Those fish aren't gonna catch themselves ya know!

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • There isn't much better in this game than the feeling of reeling in a shadow in the wild other than getting it sold.

Excellent fish tale

• The kings of fishermen, to be sure. I can't even fish lol, I keep breaking the line

Publicaciones
Visitas
2 de 3