A pirate's life - Daily Journal

• Well, since I'm a big fan of roleplaying, and since I'm loving Sea of Thieves, I just had the idea to start writing something like my daily journal.
    I hope first of all that this makes you smile, even if a little bit. Secondarily, I hope this might help the roleplaying style to spread to some others willing to see the game in a different way than it is.

DISCLAIMER:

1. This is not a 100% real story. Days are just meant for a fictional purpose, so they are event-based and do not depend on in-game days neither real life ones. This is made just to avoid boring ones and too much long ones to collide.
    2. Events are not fully real. I might change the ways they came a little bit, just to make them more entertaining. Major events are going to be real, though. So if you see me retreating from a "horde of skeltn's" this might not be coooompletely true, maybe I killed them all or maybe I died, but that might be a better outcome for a story in my opinion. I'll try to keep player-based encounter as real as possible, though. Keep in mind that this is based on roleplaying, so I might deliberately choose to lose if I find that is more entertaining.
    3. I'm still a noob at this game. So, if you see something I do dumb or strange, blame this. But I hope this might help the story to depict a building character that gains experience and consciousness about his capabilities.
    4. If you want to participate, or be starred in, feel free to text me or add me on XBOX live. I enjoy making friends!
    5. I won't post with scheduled times, I'll try to keep this as updated as I can, but real life things might slow this down. I hope y'all enjoy that.
    6. This is a work in progress, so feel free to comment with constructive criticism and give your thoughts and opinions, these things are the real gold. If I can make this better and entertain more people, I am just happier.

I hope you all will enjoy this project! Have a nice day!

Publicaciones
    Visitas
  • Day one:

Ouch. Me woke up on a strange island. No ships at sight, just plain ocean. Muddled thoughts comes in me mind. Me just uncertain about what to do. Fortunately, an ol' shipwreck was found nearby. Me managed to get something to eat - stale bananas, but better than starving - and collected some ol' planks not yet devoured by the salty water. Me crafted a raft and an oar, and got on the seas before downfall. After some undefined time, me managed to reach a really big island, with buildings lightened by some candles: inhabitants told me that was Dagger Tooth, one of the outposts of the seas. Me noticed an ol' merchant patching up a sloop, a sturdy-looking little ship, perfect to be manned solo. Me got away of me sinking raft and approached him. That ol' man, the face him made when he saw me! The crossguard of me rusty cutlass was enough to scare him. He run away, so me could steal him ship. Inside me found a working pistol, alongside a new cutlass, far less rusty than me actually one, and more importantly all the equipment to start me own journey. Me then sailed, anxious to roam the seas and discover what me could get from 'em...

• Day two:

Me woke up on me boat. The mattress put on it as bed by the merchant came useful, me had seen no good land to sleep during night. Me kept sailing forward, until me saw a really big island, whic on the map was called "Lone Cove". Me just thought that a big island like that could hide big trasures, so me stepped on it with my flintlock, just to make sure nobody could try to harm me. And me was right! Suddendly, while me was searching the shore, some spooky scary skeltn's came out of the sand and attacked me! Me was genuinely frightened. Mom always told me not to play with the dead. After a short gunfight, they were getting the upper hand, so me ran away on the boat and sailed away. What a cursed land! Or is the curse on me? This time, luck was on my side. But, God, those skeltn's were really scary. Me is now really afraid of 'em!

Publicaciones
Visitas
2 de 3