Let’s see your Ship names!

• Angel Gabriel, named for the galleon that sunk off of what is now New Hampshire during the Great Hurricane of 1635.
    Angel Gabriel
    And my meme galleon TDMINEM

Guess pic links don't work for me.

• @lizalaroo VIP - Very Important Pirates

• @unleet1 maybe try again, i did it wrong the first time.

• my gall is the gillded fortune

• It's a sloop extravaganza alright! That seems to be the true title of the last update.

• @wolfmanbush said in Let’s see your Ship names!:

What cosmetics would you use with star razor? I think that makes the difference here.

Currently I use the Boreal Aurora hull and collector's sails, Twilight Hunter capstan, the Order of Souls Cannons, and Spartan Wheel. I was thinking about getting the Dawn Hunter wheel and cannons though instead.

For No Mercy Percy I would use the Magpie's Glory set once I finish it.

I did end up going with Star Razor for my ship, just because it sounds kind of adventurous and noble, while still having the Critical Role connection I wanted.

• @pithyrumble said in Let’s see your Ship names!:

Needs Lodestar.
    I have the full set, as I understand it, you can save it on your ship if I add it.

Lodestar would be dope. I'm seeing if I can get enough ancient coins for it by completing this Season's challenges. I appreciate the offer!

• @WolfManbush Also, if you have any suggestions for earnable cosmetics that go with the name, I'm always appreciative of your experience and knowledge.

• With a name courtesy of the SoT Twitter account, I present my sloop, "Rare's Pride"

A photo of a Sea of Thieves pirate in front of his sloop's nameplate with the name "RARE'S PRIDE" displayed

• @jeph86 I thought you were gonna go with Maiden Voyager

• It was on the short-list! Along with Jinjonator's Fury. But I couldn't turn down an –Official– suggestion!

@musicmee said in Let’s see your Ship names!:

@jeph86 I thought you were gonna go with Maiden Voyager

• The Drunken Sea Squirrel!

• As a Passionate Reaper my Sloop is the Reaper's Revenge, After we lost at Golden Sands we now Seek revenge.

• May I present you to my pride and joy.
    The one, the only, the unserious!
    The Oceans Joker!

• alt text

alt text

• @crowedhunter Hey, I fought a Brig Jackdaw the other day, gonna have to have a 'Jack (daw)-off' .... ba dum tss

• I have 3 ships to my name.

My humble sloop is pized ship of it's own named: The Homeward Dove.

My brigantine is actually found during one if my.many adventures, She's old, covered in sea weed and plant life. I dubbed her 'The Santiana.'

Lastly... my galleon is a cursed ship, existing both on the physical and Astral plane. 'Pride Of The Damned'

• my sloop is "The Lazy Paula"

my galleon "The Smokin Cucumber"

• The Musty Boot- Brig
    Gally - You know what you did
    Sloppy shipfaced

• My sloop is "The Raven"

My brig is "Ruby Dancer"

Don't do galleons

• Mine is "La vierge du Cap" and I absolutely love it.

• Roughly 4,000 hours in the game... still crashing into rocks... :D

• @tyfoons
    I'm really wondering how our boats would fair if we ended up on the same server together... (I crash into islands a lot when attempting to dock) :)

• My sloops name is:
    "Da Oschtirola"

That's what I am, or where I come from written in dialect words

The brig is called:
    "Flotta Dreia"

I won't describe what that means, because if written without dialect it wouldn't let me...hope, that's not ban-worthy 😅

The galleon's name is:
    "Österschweizreich"

I'm from austria and my crewmates are from switzerland, this is a mixture from the german words for our 2 countries, Österreich-Schweiz

• One of my sloops is called 'Shrouded ghost" and my second sloop is named "cyberbully".

My brig is called "Booty isle butcher".

• Mindy's Claw, as that's what my cat (Mindy) usually puts in me.

• So far:

Century Pidgeon (Sloop)(Millennium Falcon seemed a bit too much)
    Event Horizon (Galleon)

• I'm the captain of "The Crusty Seahorse"

• @finicaltrack706 said in Let’s see your Ship names!:

I named mine "Misfortune's Keep". Still haven't run into anybody that knows where I got it from

Nadican’s ship?

• My Brig is the Wellerman! She is a good ship, yet fickle like a woman, one day she is sailing just right the next fighting me in a storm.

• A little something different, a piece I commissioned of my sloop, "The Queen's Gambit". Boldly striking out into the wilds for gold and glory.

• Welcome aboard Burro de mar. Watch yer step and don’t mind the stench.

• Fishing Sloop The Killer Wail made from half the killer whale parts and half the wailing barnacle, figurehead is the hungering one.

Publicaciones
Visitas
64 de 162