Adventure 4 Speculation "Forgotten Sands"

• My game is in Italian so I hope I got the translation right, but let's get to the point, what could this be?

The title itself might point to an island we have never visited before, if I remember correctly Flameheart Jr (or Flameheart himself?) turned into a skeleton after drinking from chalice offered to him by The Captain in a cave located on a mysterious island. Could it be that we will be able to explore this island?

While I would like this idea, the image suggest it will have something to do with Golden Sands, we know Merrick wants to help people rebuild Golden Sands but in the Adventure 4 page we see 3 Reapers sneaking on Golden Sands. We know that Adventure 4 will probably be the first climax where we'll be able to make a choice, are we about to decide Golden Sands faith? We might have to choose between defending it from the Reaper or take Flameheart's side and make Golden Sands a Reaper's Outpost.

What do you guys think? :)

Views
  • I'm team save golden sands

not for moral reasons but for piratically selfish reasons based on efficiency.

• If I have my way. Golden sands will kneel to the flame.

• Since the back door code still exists for Golden Sands in the trade routes (missing goods and trade route). I doubt they'll give themselves more work.

• @mrat13 They already said in the most recent dev update they are prepared for the potential outcome of golden sands never returning.

• Tbh considering the scale of it I wouldn't be surprised if The Shrouded Deep IS the first finale adventure. And the last adventure for each season is setup for the next season like how Shrouded Islands released in season 5.

I do hope we finally get to make a choice though!

• The title itself might point to an island we have never visited before,

The title and the background image shows….Golden Sands outpost. Soo forgotten outpost?

Maybe we gonna reclaim or find out why that outpost was target?

• @peony7185

Myabe I'm wrong on this, but I recall devs stating there would be one Adventure with a choice per Season.

• @pellahh said in Adventure 4 Speculation "Forgotten Sands":

@peony7185

Myabe I'm wrong on this, but I recall devs stating there would be one Adventure with a choice per Season.

I don't recall that; AFAIK there was no mentioning about frequency of Adventures with a choice, just that there would be Adevntures that had a choice that would impact the world of SoT.

• I just personally hope that, IF we lost Golden Sands, we should have a Merchant Alliance “Trading Post” built on the rocks to the west. This would allow the merchant alliance trade circle to live without the outpost. Currently if you’re going outpost to outpost, Sanctuary and Plunder are ‘neighbors’. That’s too damn far of a trip from nextdoor outposts in a circle imo. Golden sands was at least a little closer.

• @wolfmanbush said in Adventure 4 Speculation "Forgotten Sands":

I'm team save golden sands

not for moral reasons but for piratically selfish reasons based on efficiency.

I'd save it just cause I've decided my pirate gets a blast out of trolling grumpy ol' Flameypants.

Giant Floating Head: "In my day pirates didn't have festivals. In my day pirates didn't fish. In my day we sailed to school uphill both ways."

Pirate Sailing By, Ignoring It: Sure thing, grandpa. Time for your nap.

Views
2 out of 11