We found a golden key.

• Found a golden key in an underwater cave that's not a skull fort key. We could pick it up and everything.

Aufrufe
  • @kabelags I want to hear more about this key

• Well now all you have to do is stay logged in until you find where it goes!

• Wait what?? Lol

• @kabelags And you chose to not take a screenshot of it?

• What in the world could this golden key 🔑 possibly go to?!? I’m so interested right now.

• @kabelags screenshot or it didn't happen/doesn't exist

• @kabelags said in We found a golden key.:

Found a golden key in an underwater cave that's not a skull fort key. We could pick it up and everything.

Very Interesting, where was this key found and screenshots?

• No response from OP for an hour? Either this wasn’t true or it was the key to the content vault and they are just busy playing a fully designed version of the game, battling Poseidon and calypso, merchanting to their hearts content, and here’s the kicker, all the npc are replaced with live actors from rare

• @a-cranky-eskimo said in We found a golden key.:

No response from OP for an hour? Either this wasn’t true or it was the key to the content vault and they are just busy playing a fully designed version of the game, battling Poseidon and calypso, merchanting to their hearts content, and here’s the kicker, all the npc are replaced with live actors from rare

lol love this response.

But yeah as normal, pics or it didn't happen.

• @a-cranky-eskimo said in We found a golden key.:

No response from OP for an hour? Either this wasn’t true or it was the key to the content vault and they are just busy playing a fully designed version of the game, battling Poseidon and calypso, merchanting to their hearts content, and here’s the kicker, all the npc are replaced with live actors from rare

It has to be that second part. No way its not true 😉

• @codename-jenova @Legendary-Jerkr

I mean the key was golden, it has to be true.

• @a-cranky-eskimo @Legendary-Jerkr
    It just has to be. Because if not, I can't sing 'I've got a golden key'. I know it's not quite the same, or as catchy as 'I've got a golden chicken'; but the tunes the same.

• I've collected 3 of the golden keys now. Let me post the pictures I have.

• Pics or it didnt happen

• It's the Sea of Thieves bathroom key!!! We can all stop using the bushes!!!

• I'm skeptical... but interested!

• You give them to the gold hoarder. If you turn in all three of them he'll give you a voyage to find the Chainlocked Captain's Chest.

• @jonaldinho satire or source?

• @admiral-greyjoy said in We found a golden key.:

@jonaldinho satire or source?

My source is my imagination.

• @jonaldinho That’s what I assumed. Just had to verify don’t wanna be missing out on any of these keys or chests

• Which island?! A vendor at sanctuary outpost says that he misplaced a key that opens secret underwater door under wanderers refuge! He also said something about how you (the player) are making a new chest with the gold hoarders...

• Did it look like this?
    alt text

• @genuine-heather nice one ;)

• @kabelags

• @katttruewalker said in We found a golden key.:

@kabelags

Bahahahahahaha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Aufrufe
25 von 26