Welcome to the Galley! Your home for fan creations.

• @unfound said in Welcome to the Galley! Your home for fan creations.:

I hope you all like this illustration I did! (It's a large image so feel free to zoom in to see all the detail i put into it)

alt text

I'm a little late to this thread (4 years?) but I especially love this fanart!

• Ahoy there, Reader!

Contained within this dazzling folio of superb design resides information regarding content for Sea of Thieves: The Wight King’s Call, a Mock-Update Proposal for Rare’s action-adventure game, Sea of Thieves. Etched upon these war-torn pages is an ancient saga of epic proportions, jam-packed with wild characters, quests, treasure, and other new additions.

Far north, beyond the recent fissure within the Devil’s Shroud, lies the frozen reaches of a winter wasteland—a region wrought by blistering cold, terrible curses, and mythical monsters—known only as The Rimelands. Stop on by, grab a horn of grog, and give a hearty, Viking handshake to the Rime’s Skald inhabitants, before venturing forth on a legendary quest to stop the cold-hearted captain threatening the very fate of the Sea of Thieves...

Read about the expansion itself by clicking the link below. Also, go watch my Character Feature where I voice an talk a little bit about one of the Rimeland's very own inhabitants—Baldrick!

52-Page Mock-Update Proposal

YouTube Character Feature

alt text

• Arena little ship

And Athena trinket

• SoT inspired desktop wallpaper finished today.
    Senior Trader Mikayla:

just the beach variant:

• brig 4ever (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964536066579255399/1095692505909055508/image0.jpg)

• Genuine question/observation for the moderators of this forum.

Since answers are copy paste regarding resurrecting old topics I would like to ask what is the difference between the following:

This post - Fan creations, posted 5 years ago, someone replied 7 months ago, than 2 people 5 months ago, another person 15 days ago and then now. Obviously this topic is for content creators - art and therefore it is still relevant.

Someone replies to a post created 6 months ago regarding Ship Cosmetics not saving, since the update came out on 4th of August 2022. So the issue that is still relevant gets shut down, poster gets a mild warning and topic locked. Why? How is it better to copy paste same feedback about a bug that still exists and create a new post for it? Wouldn't that be worse logically instead of gathering feedback into a mega thread? People who have experienced the issue, but now have it resolved could share their experience and provide positive feedback, commending developers for fixing it?

I am not saying, that someone replies to a post created in 2019 with something like- ''I like turtles'' should not get that topic locked and receive a warning, but imo it should have been done 3 years ago.

Just curious and apologies for off topic. I hope someone will take this genuine question/observation as serious as they do it with anchors.

• Hello there! My husband and I have been playing SOT since our youngest was born (3 years ago). Since then we have gotten so into it he has included it in his 3D printing business. I love his work and though others might be interested as well. The whole website has many different things including SOT. The main page is: www.ravenfoxstudios.net. Individial items are here:
    Lanterns: https://www.ravenfoxstudios.net/product/Lanterns/473?cs=true&cst=custom
    Chests: https://www.ravenfoxstudios.net/product/SOTChests/476?cs=true&cst=custom
    Emissary Symbols/Boats: https://www.ravenfoxstudios.net/product/SOTEmissariesBoats/477?cs=true&cst=custom
    Reaper's Mask: https://www.ravenfoxstudios.net/product/SOTReaperMask/478?cs=true&cst=custom
    Tentacle Shelf: https://www.ravenfoxstudios.net/product/SOTTentacleShelf/480?cs=true&cst=custom

We also do custom work if anyone is interested!

• Hello, everyone

I enjoyed the game enough to want to put together a song about it. It'll most likely sound familiar to a lot of you, as it is a parody on the Irish Rovers' take on the Botany Bay shanty. Regardless, I hope you'll find it enjoyable.

I’m on my way down to the quay where the ship at anchor lays,
    To join a group of sailors who take kindly to the sways,
    As I meet them, they unload the very last of their wheat sheaves,
    Then a course we chart, down which we will depart to sail the Sea of Thieves

Farewell to your picks and shovels, farewell to your dirty lies,
    Farewell to your mine carts and your bunk beds, and to Hell with your tired sighs,
    For the Maiden’s Rest waits moored nearby, ‘till more men she receives,
    I will join that load, then accept the Pirate Code and sail the Sea of Thieves

The best years of my life I spent working in the mines,
    Putting my future at risk for anything that shines,
    The big man had the nerve to think he could remove sick leaves,
    Making me reflect that I should eject and go sail the Sea of Thieves

Farewell to your mine carts and your bunk beds, and to Hell with your tired sighs,

I got a note this morning from the boss, saying ‘You know,
    If you don’t fill your quotas quick, rest assured you’ll have to go’,
    Well, I thought ‘enough’s enough’, threw it away, rolled up my sleeves
    And at last I claimed, completely unashamed, ‘I will sail the Sea of Thieves!’

And when I brave the Devil’s Shroud, I’ll go and search for gold,
    The seas got lots for picking up, or so I have been told,
    I will have forged my legend, which I won’t care who believes
    When I take me ease, doing what I please, as I sail the Sea of Thieves

Aufrufe
108 von 113