More than one guild ship on the same server

• Hello, developers!

Since you always emphasize on the social aspect of the game and playing with friends is an integral part of the game, here's something to take into consideration. You also gave us guilds, so why not give us the option to sail together with more than one ship on the same server. To make this balanced and not having a guild taking over a server, here's my thoughts:

1. Limit to 2 guild ships max. per server.
    2. Limit to 6 players max. per server
    3. 6 player limit automatically determines possible ship combinations:
      -1x Sloop + 1x Galleon
      -2x Brigantines
      -3x Sloops
    4. Guild ships are by default friendly (Alliance?) and gold will be shared.

So what do you think. It would only make sense - why give us guilds with 24 members, when you can only play together with 3 members?
    We have a rather large guild and it always bugs us not being able to share our adventures on the same server.
    "We shall sail together"- please make it happen.

Aufrufe
  • Whilst I feel your pain regarding guilds and playing with mates, it is super tricky to balance it out.

Even having 2 ships in any server who set out to work together is a massive game changer.

• @captainwilks I know. That's why it probably won't happen. But yet we thought private servers would never be a thing and here we are.

• @nd3e said in More than one guild ship on the same server:

@captainwilks I know. That's why it probably won't happen. But yet we thought private servers would never be a thing and here we are.

Safer Seas doesn't have an impact on other crews on the same server.

I'm all for custom servers rolled out to other people than SOT partners where you can do all kinds of shenanigans with your guild or other friends.

• @nd3e

I reckon there should be 'Commodore' servers for exactly this 👍

Only multi-ship parties can join and double/triple limit of ships on server 😁

• The only issue with more server types is dilution of the player base. Clearly this won’t be an issue for a while from tomorrow, but as the PS newbie enthusiasm relaxes, the server numbers will settle again.

But if the proposal is a loud of ‘training server’ where you can jump in with mates and home your skills, I don’t see an issue.

As long as ultimate progression has be to carried out on High Seas.

• How would people feel about more prescribed guild content. Like guild raids in other games?

Sure it would be more scripted, but there could be various ‘bosses’ for guilds to take it in separate missions?

Aufrufe
6 von 7