Map as tool

• While playing SoT on Xbox I usually have a second display for having a map at hand (my sense of orientation is very bad). To raise the immersion I would appreciate to have an ingame map with me (not only the map table on the ship). In my opinion a pirate which has a bucket, a fishing rod, different cannonballs and more at his fingertips should even has access to a map.

Aufrufe
  • @matrois6323
    Take apiece of cheap loot on shore with you and bury it. Boom, instant island map

• Thank you for that tip. For maps of one Island that workaround is more than enough. But I thought about a map from all islands / the whole sea of thieves to be able to plan a route independently of a ship. I do not know if I would like it in longterm, but one possibility could be that the map of a ship could be (optional / only from the captain) portable. If the map is carried with it could be stealable.

• Boom. Might not show your ship, but will show you approx where the storm is.

• @smuntface Thank you for your answer. You are right. That is what I want, but ingame for using on console / xbox and not as website only for PC Players (and double display config).

Aufrufe
4 von 5