Articles containing tips - mostly for new players

• I have seen these in other communities before and they are often full of wrong info from people who do not play the games, however I have done 5 articles on Sea of Thieves, a game I have so, so many hours on. Some of the points in these fall into opinion territory but I would still appreciate especially newer players checking them out. They are about weapons, making gold, ships, tips for beginners, and a review of the game in 2024. Thank you so much.

Aufrufe
  • @orientgrain11

“Page not found” on all your links shipmate.

• @captainwilks Thats my bad the articles were edited so the links were changed let me update those matey

• @orientgrain11 Updated links

I have seen these in other communities before and they are often full of wrong info from people who do not play the games, however I have done 5 articles on Sea of Thieves, a game I have so, so many hours on. Some of the points in these fall into opinion territory but I would still appreciate especially newer players checking them out. They are about weapons, making gold, ships, tips for beginners, and a review of the game in 2024. Thank you so much.

• @orientgrain11

No problem :)

• Some good work there!

I must be doing something wrong though haha. Totally the opposite of your review, my Order of Souls are my highest merchant! Having played the PS5 beta weekend my merchants are:

Order of Souls - L19
    Gold Horders - L12
    Merchant Alliance - L9
    Reapers Bones - L2
    Bilge Rats - L0
    Hunters Call - L0

Aufrufe
5 von 6