Captaincy: More Customization Ideas

• In my view, customization is paramount in a game whose rewards are just cosmetic, the captaincy should expand this to the ships, make them more unique than they are now.

changes

Removing trinket limitations, I don't understand not being able to equip my ship with same trinket in all slots, not that I want to do that but it's nice to have the freedom to customize how I want, the more freedom to customize the more unique the designs will be.

Another annoying limitation is not being able to choose the tier of the trinket I want to display, it's not because I bought the last tier of a trophy that I want to display it with golden adornments, if I paid for each upgrade I should be able to change the tier I want display. It would be interesting to have one or more neutral frames, like the one on the merrick frame so you don't have to show your achievements but just use them as personalization.

Remove these limitations, pls

new customizations

Change the interior of the ship, the wood of the floor and wall, color of the barrels, carvings in the wood, curtains and carpets in the interior, model of the map, lanterns, harpoon... All this would give much more options to customize the ship, mainly the changes in the interior that today are very few.

Aufrufe
  • +1, I have no extra comments to make really.

I did shoot out a suggestion for customizable lanterns and harpoons in my other post regarding the Hunter's Call Overhaul as well, so it only makes sense for me to mention, "Yes please" for this. :)

• I do agree with the picking which tier you display. I know the way it was designed was with the idea that people would want to show off how high of a level they achieved…. But I just want it to match my aesthetic! The tier 2 looks best on my brig but the tier 3 is better on my sloop. I have just avoided buying upgrades past 2 as I play on my brig the most and so need to prioritize its aesthetic.

• And for the love of God let us sort the customizations in the shipwright shop by which ones are actually available for purchase.

There's way too many pages of trophies for that filter to not exist.

• Yes we should be able to customize harpoons and lanterns and I would like the cabinet on the gallys to have a function as well.

• One more idea

Ship Curses, Barnacles, Flames, Ghost...

Things that modify the hull and interior of the ship

Aufrufe
4 von 6