Possible Bug?

• I'm not entirely sure, I just hit Level 75 with Order of Souls, but I was a Emissary 5, and I had 20 villainous skulls to sell and my Emissary Bonus went up, but not my gold...

Do you not get gold once you hit max level with " said item " ? o.O

Aufrufe
  • It's likely an issue/delay due to community day weekend (more activity and a lot more selling/stacking)

many people are experiencing different delays of some sort today

In design you still get gold at max level.

• @wolfmanbush said in Possible Bug?:

It's likely an issue/delay due to community day weekend (more activity and a lot more selling/stacking)

Got cha, thanks for the info. :P

Wouldn't make sense of course, was just curious. xD

• @swimop said in Possible Bug?:

@wolfmanbush said in Possible Bug?:

It's likely an issue/delay due to community day weekend (more activity and a lot more selling/stacking)

On the server I am on gold just popped up over an hour later, after selling some stuff

ideally it would enter the queue and would get put on the account when it's stable enough to do so but I dunno the technical details, I server hop as little as reasonably possible so typically I just stay on the server till something shows up

I'm not sure if someone needs to stay on the server or not during that delay, I suppose it also depends on if it's an actual issue or just part of the high activity delay that they are prepared for.

• @wolfmanbush said in Possible Bug?:

@swimop said in Possible Bug?:

@wolfmanbush said in Possible Bug?:

On the server I am on gold just popped up over an hour later, after selling some stuff

ideally it would enter the queue and would get put on the account when it's stable enough to do so but I dunno the technical details, I server hop as little as reasonably possible so typically I just stay on the server till something shows up

I'm not sure if someone needs to stay on the server or not during that delay, I suppose it also depends on if it's an actual issue or just part of the high activity delay that they are prepared for.

I ended up getting off for a little, maybe a hour or 2, I came back and 140,000 gold was added while being off, only because I remembered what I logged off with.

Definitely just a delay. :)

• @swimop said in Possible Bug?:

I ended up getting off for a little, maybe a hour or 2, I came back and 140,000 gold was added while being off, only because I remembered what I logged off with.

Just for future reference, this is pretty common whenever there are large volumes of players playing and turning in loot which generally happens during all Gold & Glory or Community Days, or any other event which gives double reputation and gold.

In worst case scenarios, something really bad happens and the gold ends up getting lost instead of delayed but I don't think that has happened for awhile.

• @d3adst1ck said in Possible Bug?:

@swimop said in Possible Bug?:

Just for future reference, this is pretty common whenever there are large volumes of players playing and turning in loot which generally happens during all Gold & Glory or Community Days, or any other event which gives double reputation and gold.

In worst case scenarios, something really bad happens and the gold ends up getting lost instead of delayed but I don't think that has happened for awhile.

yeah it's been a while, captaincy had some loss with milestones when captaincy was randomly falling off boats/earlier captaincy bugs but in recent months I think a lot of what they have been working on has been working.

Regular delays but minimal losses from what I have observed.

Aufrufe
6 von 7