Hourglass Queues seem to be bugged around 11-3am almost every night?

• For some reason the past week or since the new season dropped Hourglass queues have been having trouble matchmaking.

1. This has nothing to do with players hopping off : I look up streams of the same ship type being stuck in hourglass during this time, I contact other friends/crews that are hopping on the same stamp as me reporting the same issue during the moment. Queues would be fast (Seconds to minutes) then all of a sudden... Nothing.
      So its probably matchmaking error on RAREs part and nothing to do with players activeness.

2. Matchmaking timer on the map would be 1-2 mins jumping to 10+ after 30 mins waiting in Queue, highly due to crews giving up & getting off when its bugged.

3. This problem has been happening since the new Season dropped typically happening at night. (Probably during peak times?)

4. Wanted to add this concerns the galleon.

Aufrufe
  • As a possible counter suggestion, the new season has brought a lot of new content to the game (or at least it has reinvigorated existing content, like the FoF) which means more players are engaged in PvE or organic PvP. I've seen servers where 5 ships are all fighting each other for a Chest of Fortune.

Also, watching streams isn't necessarily a good indicator as they may be playing in a different region to you.

The Matchmaking mechanic has been explained elsewhere (it may have been a podcast, or possibly Discord) but don't forget that it takes a multitude of factors into account when looking for a match, but two factors that it cannot "ignore" are ship/crew size and region. So whilst there may be a lot of players diving, if those players are on a brig or sloop then you will not match with them if you're playing a galleon. Similarly, the times you mention are late at night, so again, if you're sailing in Europe, the player base may be smaller and therefore you're going to have a smaller player base to match against because it won't match you with someone playing in the USA.

Aufrufe
1 von 2