Looking for Chill Long Term Crew!!

• Hey there! I just started about two weeks ago and I only have one friend that plays, I’d like to have more buddies on there to play with. (Please have a mic) I’m a gal and would love more lady pirate friends but everyone is welcome, must be able to laugh off mishaps (sinking, Kraken, MEG.) I’m just trying to play for fun not really competitive. I play on PC if interested you can comment here or contact me on discord: Ɗєvιℓ δяεαмɛʀ#5130

Aufrufe
    just for funcommunity
  • Hey! I as well only have 1 friend who usually plays, so I usually solo sloop it. I just started playing regularly within the last month or so, and my one friend I play with from time to time is a day 1 player so I had a quick learning curve. I'm not scared of pvp or pve, yet prefer just to get some gold and have fun.

If you don't mind my kids at times screaming or being kids then I would be more than happy to sail around with you on a consistent basis!

• Hey, i just send u a friend request. This is not my native tonge, but i can speak more than i write. Im not a daily player, but like to have people to play and have fun.

• I sent you a friend request on discord! Jon Ruhrold#0916

• Heya!

I’m also looking for some pirates to play with, only have one friend on pc atm and it’s hard to find times that work for the both of us. Just sent you a request on discord, same user as on here

• Hi!

I'm also looking for some pirates to sail with, I currently only have two friends that sail with me but it's hard to sail consistently or find times that work for us! my gamertag is SpaceS0T & my steam friendcode is 292485364.

Hope I can sail with some new people :)

• I play pc as well along with playing for fun have mic and been looking for people to play the game with for ages I have pirate legend from solo

• @krayz562
    Have also solo for a long time am pirate legend so able to help in all quests have mix English

• @bramwell4495 awesome, I'm using gamepass krayz562 is my gamertag feel free to add me!

• Hi everyone,

Had the game on pc for a little while but still new, play casually and would love to join up with some friendly people. I'm a good team mate, mostly just friendly pve so far, but would love to get some practice at pvp with a fair and reasonable crew that can say gg :)

Tend to play around 7pm GMT+1 (UK time) a few times a week.
    I've added some people from this thread, username Muskiett.

Message me here if you'd like me to add you :)

• Newer player here, like to have fun and get up to no good. Ill send requests! usually playing on sat, sun, all random hours of the day PST
    :] hope to see yall there!

• Hey there, I'll join up with you if you'd like

• Welcome to the seas!!

• @frogsproutz

I literally just got the game today. Similarly don't take games too seriously. Would love if you and your friend could show me the ropes //^//

• Added u, currently don't have anyone to play with join me!

• I would also like to find some casual people. I am quite experienced, but play very casually, feel free to add me!

• @frogsproutz I’m down

• @frogsproutz Hey! I'm female too, so if you're looking for lady pirate friends hit me up, especially if you're just playing for fun! I have a mic, can't guarantee it working 100% of the time though! I'll shoot you a request on discord. I'm CasuallyEatingSoap#8799

• Looking for more players as well. AnchoredinTruth Xbox player.

• Can I join your crew?

Aufrufe
just for funcommunity
7 von 20