An odd FoF

• Hey, was trying out the new season and visited a Fort of Fortune to check out stuff. Oddly enough it was nearly completed with an ashen captain and ashen lord left to fight, while also there was no other ships nearby. Finished it up and got the key but when I unlocked the vault there was no loot. checked and waited for a bit however other ships were heading my direction so I just had to leave with the ashen lord's skull. Any ideas what happened to the fort? Is it possible for a player to hack or exploit through the door? Or could it be a bug?

Aufrufe
  • @duristranos just a bug.

• My very first FotD had that bug. I did it solo and there was no loot.

We ain't talked much since.

• Oof, guess the crew that did it before me saw that and abandoned it, thanks for the answers btw. Only recently got into the world events and didn't know.

• @duristranos said in An odd FoF:

Oof, guess the crew that did it before me saw that and abandoned it, thanks for the answers btw. Only recently got into the world events and didn't know.

unless the new season has a new bug it's extremely rare, I wouldn't worry too much about it long term unless others start reporting the same issue

• Got another crack at the FoF and cleared a fresh one while also making off with all the loot. (including the chest of fortune) Even got an extra ashen winds skull from one of the skeleton order digspots.

• @duristranos loot vacuum or teleport exploits, sadly. Previously this was just done for gold, but now there is a target chest, it's become a big issue.

• @duristranos went in to 2 fof today no loot also pulled up to one 10 seconds after red skull disappeared seems a little suspicious

Aufrufe
7 von 8