Ship cosmetics not saving?

• I have a sloop. The Rusty Spoon. She is a really beauty, but for whatever reason, the cosmetics I have purchased for her don't save anymore. Initially they did, but then one day, they didn't. I have repurchased many times to same result.

I purchased a second sloop. She a real beauty too. Her cosmetics saved. Until today. They have also stopped!

Anyone have any ideas?

Aufrufe
  • Saving cosmetics is currently a bit buggy. It mainly seems to be an issue on sloops, but for the time being, I would suggest you save your gold, and don't keep buying it, seen as it probably won't save.

I created a support ticket in November about the issue, and they said they were looking into it, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon, but the best thing to do would be to also create a support ticket, to hopefully make them more aware of the issue.

• Yeah for some reason they wont fix it. I got lucky recently and my cosmetics saved. Usually I had to set everything back up.

• I discovered that when I log to select a different server, if I do it too fast, the settings are lost. Since I discovered that I always travel to my ship before logging if I decide the server is not what I am looking for. I am poor as a church mouse, maybe one of you multi-millionaires would test this? Log in then log out right away.

• I've had the same issue, but only with my sloop. Shame I wasted that gold :(

• Same here. Logged in after a good while and the bug still exists. For how long now, half a year almost?

Reddit is full of posts about this, I think the people and devs are aware of the problem.

Just would be nice if there was any info other than "don't use it for now". A short statement would be cool. Is it a hard target, are devs even working on it at all or isn't it prioritized for now?

It is one of the main features from the Captaincy Update and people lose tons of gold and therefore interest for this.

• stop acting like these are "necro" posts when the problem still persists, people should know about it and be able to report it and it should be HIGHLY VISIBLE LIKE STICKIED so you stop wasting people's time, devs and the powers that hold you.

• @sentientc0de Yup, just bought a new ship, logged out to let it save, logged back in, customized, logged out, customization lost along with my 50k gold.

Went to do the daily and just visit a shipwreck, killed by Aimbot, figured it was a good time to buy a ship, lost my gold because the save failed.

Logged out, playing something else.

• @foambreaker said in Ship cosmetics not saving?:

@sentientc0de Yup, just bought a new ship, logged out to let it save, logged back in, customized, logged out, customization lost along with my 50k gold.

Went to do the daily and just visit a shipwreck, killed by Aimbot, figured it was a good time to buy a ship, lost my gold because the save failed.

Logged out, playing something else.

Days later and I still cannot save cosmetics.

I did noticed that the bad, one star reviews I am giving you at various sites do save.

Seriously, if after all the months your engineers can't save data to disk, it is time to find new engineers or go back to Donkey Kong.

• I hadn’t bought a new sloop in a while and did just the other day only to find this bug still exists 6 months later. More gold down the drain.

• Same issue, bought a Brig can't save cosmetics now. It saves on my other ship though.

• Adding to the post for visibility, still having this same issue with the brig I bought a month ago.

• Just popping in to say my sloop won't save cosmetics either currently

• Can't save any cosmetics on any ships

Aufrufe
11 von 14