Legend of The Veil Loot Gone

• I was on the section of Legend of the Veil where you destroy the three forts leading to the center one, but I encountered a bug where the pause menu stayed on my screen and didn't close when i was playing the game. I left and rejoined only to find all of our Athena and Ashen loot to be gone, as well as storage crates missing from our boat, can anyone explain why???

Aufrufe
  • @lifeslemons9902 I’m guessing you may have had a tucker on the fort or your ship and while you were gone they got to thieving

• @jj-h816

No. Veil loot has been sketchy since S8 dropped. It's always been a little sketchy, but I've seen a lot of complaints. This isn't tuck work lol.

I haven't lost anything yet. I would recommend to Veil runners, take the stuff out of the chests (from the voyage) and only use those chests to carry at turn in if you do it the slow way. Also don't sell your emissary flag and not complete the voyage trying to get a jump on a new emissary flag, 3rd veilstone WILL disappear...

@LifesLemons9902
    I would submit a support ticket with the time/date and mention the stuck pause screen. They'll probably not have an answer or give you anything, but the pause menu freeze is worth a support ticket.

Aufrufe
1 von 3