SoTs Mobile

• The most recent post I saw on this topic was 4 years ago when the game was just released. With the game being new and Microsofts focus on streaming services the post got shut down rather quick.

Now that sea of thieves has been out for a few years and with Microsofts recent purchase of Activision Blizzard, multiple news articles stated that Microsofts focus is shifting to the Mobile gaming Market.

Thoughts, Ideas and is it even possible? I personally would love to see it!

Aufrufe
    communityjust for fungeneral
  • SoT can be stream played on your mobile device. You'll need a controller.

Wouldn't recommend tho lol.

• No official SoT mobile please. Controls would be so painful, and the loading times would be horrid.

• I have already tried it. If you want nightmare difficulty, this is it. 😅

• Sea of Thieves can be played via cloud when you purchase a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you may be required to use a controller as the cloud utilizes an Xbox Series X for the game simulation. The game will run as an Xbox system, and as such, is a way for you to access Xbox-Only servers, even if you don't own an Xbox system. You can and will be on the same servers as PC players, who, if hostile, will obliterate you on sight without any hesitation.

On Mobile, there is in fact an array of touch controls you can use, but if you're looking for a feel of playing the game on-the-go, you ought to get yourself a Bluetooth controller that has the same button layout as an Xbox One controller (or just get an Xbox One/Series X|S controller).

• As others have mentioned, you can play SOT via mobile as long as you have Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have a really high speed and quality internet connection, it's not terrible.

Can confirm that hotel WiFi is not good for this lol... thought I could get some sailing done while traveling for work....not so much.

Aufrufe
communityjust for fungeneral
5 von 6