The purple chest

• In the lore there is a cursed purple chest that has been known to summon the kraken to attack your ship, and for some time i have thought that it would be interesting to have in game, recently i have thought of 2 it could be implemented if it ever was added.

1. It could simply call the kraken to you on very rare occasion when sailing, possibly causing the kraken event to spawn on you to prevent 2 krakens in the server at once, or perhaps 1 kraken spawn at a set distance from an outpost, this could cause it to be a lot of hassle so a minimum 5k could be fair for this.

2. At at semi random intervals it could summon a mini kraken event that lasts for short times if you push through, and requires a reduced number of tentacle kills to clear it, since this would still be a bit of a hassle but possibly less issue it could be 3.5k or maby 4k minimum depending how annoying it gets.

I have thought this chest would be interesting to have for some time, but in general i would love to see more cursed chests of differing values, and traits. Im not sure how well received this chest would be however just because i know many people hate getting krakened, but maby if its expected it would be less annoying to the average player.

Aufrufe
    feedbackstory & lore
  • The Whispering Chest is a great mystery. I would like it to not become a casual cursed chest. Either let it stay as a mystery or make it something big.

• @thorumsu This could be a fair point, it is a pretty big lore point, i just figure it could be a possible way to bring it in.

Aufrufe
feedbackstory & lore
2 von 3