Legendary Hunter of the Sea of Thieves Achievement

• hi, i maxed the last of my 57 fishing commedations yesterday and to this moment the achievement tracker on xbox for Legendary Hunter of the Sea of Thieves still shows 4% and hasn't popped for me. does anyone have any advice on who i should contact or what can be done about this as this took like 4 months for me to earn and to have it not pop just stinks.

Views
  • Myself and multiple other people now have had this, and had it finally pop after getting a single extra Shadow Storm Fish.

• it still didn't pop after getting the fish so i don't know what is wrong with this.

• Oh God. Bugged achievements are my pet peeve.

• Yup, same with me, I'm stuck on 4% on the tracker and it won't move anymore despite having much more progress. But, 3 days ago when the Devs did a live Q&A session, someone asked about this and they responded and said "it will be resolved" so I feel that it will definitely be fixed one day. No time frame, but hopefully very soon. There are many in the Xbox community that have this glitch, including both me and my partner that I play the game with and every one of my Xbox friends who plays SoT.

Here is the post with it, it's the 8th post down:

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/97681/live-q-a-adventure-with-joe-neate-mike-chapman-and-ryan-stevenson-now-finished/37?page=2

Views
4 out of 5