SoT discriminates fatty pirates!

• Since the game was launched, it's always seemed to me that Sea of Thieves took little care of fatty pirates...
    The clothes are simply stretched and deformed and belts look like pulled liquorice sticks.
    The developers no longer implement the t-shirts and shirts that we, the bumpy pirates, like so much in the new sets of clothes.

So far I've been clenching my teeth and moving on, but that's enough!
    I don't accept being mocked this way!
    Apparently you think I'm so fat that I can't even touch my hands!

alt text

Ridiculous!
    I appeal to all plump pirates like me! We must put an end to this discrimination!

Views
  • @macr0ne I hope that you are kidding......
    And in most of their trailers you can see fat characters and not enough good looking characters, what about pretty people like me 😢

• Omg is that what it actually looks like when you use the clap emote hahaha

On topic I always wondered, are fat pirates easier targets to shoot (realistically) or are their hit zones the same as thin pirates (fairly)

• @faceyourdemon
    Ahahah, at least your clothes look good on you.
    When I wear them, it looks like they stretch like a too much inflated balloon. Yet I'm sure, when I bought them from the merchant, I asked for size XXXL 😂

• @macr0ne hahahah air is blowing on your belly its unique and you get to run like a skinny guy.

• Now you know how we girls feel!

• Don’t blame others for your issues.

Come to Gold Gym located on Booty Isle.

We have an extensive exercise program. Dinging, swimming and climbing are daily activities.

We have also built a well equipped weights pile using recycled cannonballs and sand filled buckets.

Remember cheaters only cheat themselves so suck it up buttercup.

• @scrubber89 said in SoT discriminates fatty pirates!:

Omg is that what it actually looks like when you use the clap emote hahaha

On topic I always wondered, are fat pirates easier targets to shoot (realistically) or are their hit zones the same as thin pirates (fairly)

No shipmate. Hit boxes are the same. Aim centre mass with everyone.

• @biter-wylie Wait what?
    A gym, my character is jacked but where do i sign in?

• Fat pirates are harder to shoot (ironically) but easier to spot - seems balanced to me!

• But your big reg is the hardest to make contact with!

For example I have the skinny old dude. My character “IS” the Hit Box (the Skeleton is the hit box).

You so big and fat people gotta guess where the hit box is inside your fatness

• I wish I could fatten up my skin and bones pirate. It would mirror my evolving dad bod.

• If you were green, I'd be confused if yer is a human or Shrek.

• @glannigan
    Thats just my fat protecting me. Eat more banannas

• Absolutely love this post😂, I agree there should be more love for the 'bumpy' pirates lol. 👌😊

Maybe when pets come, they can add a feature for the plus-size pirates and enable them to command their pet to help tie their shoes up! I noticed you don't have any boots on, and this can cause cuts and barnacle scrapes on your feet - nobody wants that! Pets could help this problem and tie the boots up for you, so you don't have to bend down as this might get a bit squishy with the cute bumpy belly in the way. 😇😄👏🐒🐦💜🌊

#MoreLoveForBumpyPirates

• @macr0ne Love the post. But it's really not discrimination, it's more so natural selection. I'll sail with you anytime! At least I won't be the primary target for the enemy crew :)

• @spiralout46and2 said in SoT discriminates fatty pirates!:

Maybe when pets come, they can add a feature for the plus-size pirates and enable them to command their pet to help tie their shoes up!

I swear, I was like halfway through that sentence and was convinced you were going to say "enable you to eat them".

• ^^^(Sorry, it won't let me quote you with your fourm name, I get this error lol:
    "Error

Your message contains the following restricted word(s): [The first 4 letters of your forum name that starts with a V]"🤷‍♀️😅

I swear, I was like halfway through that sentence and was convinced you were going to say "enable you to eat them".

😵😂Nooooooo lol! Oh that cracked me up... poor pets, they'd be running from the bumpy pirates and they'd never come back lol. 😅🐒💨🐦💨

But, that raises another idea! 🤔Maybe some food stands on some random islands? A grilled chicken stand? Snake nuggets? Ham sandwiches? We've got to keep our bumpy pirates happy too and keep their energy up, and searching barrels and fishing and then cooking the fish does take a while. We need more convenience! Bring on the food stands, Rare.😎👍🥪🍗🍖🥓🍤

#MoreLoveForBumpyPirates

Views
17 out of 18