Play on PC

• I own the disc version of SoT on Xbox and want to play on PC but the only option is to buy it or buy Game Pass. Is there anyway I can play without having to buy it again because I feel that that is unfair because I already have an account and the game. Do I need to put the disc in a disc drive?

Views
  • @ruttedfrog27733 Ahoy matey!

It's bad news I am afraid!
    Unfortunately, there is not, the physical Xbox disc is for that platform only.

• Technically you can play it in your PC through the XBOX but I don’t know why you’d want to do that as it just adds another layer of lag.

• @ruttedfrog27733 your best bet is to trade/sell your disc.

Use the money from that to put towards the digital version.

Keep a look out on sites like cd keys, I got mine for £20 a long while ago, I wouldn't be surprised if it is cheaper now.

• @troubled-cells What will happen to my progress though?

• @ruttedfrog27733 said in Play on PC:

@troubled-cells What will happen to my progress though?

Your progress will remain intact as long as you use the same Microsoft / Xbox account on PC.

Another plus point to cross play.

• @troubled-cells Thanks I will either sell or buy digital on sale thanks.

• Its a ridiculous system. If you buy a digital version it works on both. If you buy a physical copy (for the same price) its xbox only.

I got hung buying two copies too...

• @omnipotence13 said in Play on PC:

Its a ridiculous system. If you buy a digital version it works on both. If you buy a physical copy (for the same price) its xbox only.

I got hung buying two copies too...

It's there to encourage adoption of digital purchases.

Buy digital and receive a perk, the downside to digital ? You can't sell or trade it once you have finished with it.

Views
1 out of 9