Open/closing doors

• Recently you added a window cover for the sloop and gave the brigantine same but what about the galleon? Could we fix that back door so that it has to be opened and closed? Just simply allowing the door to be opened or closed would be a nice feature.

Views
  • @morbidbeard Agreed. Both the front and back doors.

I'm genuinely surprised that they didn't add it in with the windows of the other ships.

You wouldn't even have to lock them. Just having them break line of sight and delay the enemy for a few precious seconds would be all that's needed to drastically change up gameplay.

• @galactic-geek While they are at it we should be allowed to sit in the chair. Cant even fake sit in it with an emote. Makes the place feel fake and uninteresting when you cant interact with anything.

• @starquest Yep. Just pull that chair out a bit further and widen it so we can use the sit emote.

• @galactic-geek I would love a proper sit like the rowboat but could settle on just the emote for the time being at this point lol. If they are saving that functionality for the captaincy update then I guess that's fine too. Hopefully soon.

• I don't like the idea, but I imagine it will come at some point.

This will provide and extra barrier to overcome that only benefits the Galleon as none of the other ships have this. The Brig has a hatch that looks like it could possibly be boarded up, but the sloop has nothing at all to close off.

• @archangel-timmy Not sure why you would need to overcome getting in the captains quarters. If people were trying to hide inside then they wouldn't be able to defend the ship. Would just be nice being able to close them up. Anyone could open them again.

• @starquest It has nothing to do with a crew trying to hide on their own ship, it is about the loot. 99% of players store their stuff in the Captains Quarters, and now people are wanting a way to secure that loot which I do not agree with.

This will hinder boarding parties whether they are being sneaky or fighting in the open and is an option that only the Galleon would have.

• @archangel-timmy it would have to be useable with items in your hand.

so the other side is if the main door is closed you could be moving loot out the side door to their rowboat unseen...

Views
8 out of 9