Brig/cell on Sloop

• I'm sure others have wondered the same, and have probably made similar suggestions, but why is that cell even there on the Sloop?

Perhaps now that we have a workable kitchen, the cell could be replaced by a bed or something similar? I know this adds nothing to gameplay really, but I'd say it would add to the feel of the ship being your home.

Views
  • @maitso I believe the brig is on the sloop because at one time they were planning on allowing four people sail with a sloop. I would guess it is still there because they either haven't abandoned that idea fully or have not figured out how to replace it with something that fits there vision.

That's my interpretation at least.

• @lifewcoke Yea I'm sure they'll rework that area in future updates. I don't see them allowing 3 people on a sloop - it'd be too powerful.

• i think its a good idea to rework the cell on the sloop, wile yeah the cell gives aesthetics, kinda think a bed or even a hammock would look better given small ship.. and to reply to the other comments about the idea of more people on a sloop, im glad they scrapped that idea, cause i could not imagine 3 or even 4 people running a sloop

• @nukukitty01 It's more me comparing it to the other two ships having beds each, and the cell really not serving any purpose.

• @nukukitty01 Would love a bed on the sloop! It's the only ship without one atm.

Views
1 out of 6