Please give some love to the SoT website and forums!

• Had one of the same issues bother me for most of the day today. Even though I could sign in I could not do anything. I could log out and log in, but I could not go to my profile, post, reply, see notifications, etc. This issue has happened over and over since we all have been sailing. It just went away without again after hours.

Months back many of us posted a good list of all the recurring issues and they still happen over and over. Being the true home of the Sea of Thieves it would be nice if its home was more in better working order. What ever you can do to make things better around here for all us pirates would be greatly appreciated!

Views
  • This is the first time in quite some time. Last time it happened to me was... well, exactly more than a year now. And also, it's not the end of the world when that happens. Also, they resolved it quickly in my opinion

• @eggamer13 you are lucky mate. Have had this issue, plus many others happen way too frequently not to be addressed. Yes, it is not the end of the world, do not feel that way. However, many issues have been given in feedback and reported numerous times and they are still with us. Just providing feedback on something that would help us all and help make this a happier place.

• I thought I was the only one. Couldn't answer, upvote, see notifications and Insiders threads as if I wasn't connected.
    I think I cleared cache and cookies, restarted computer but I don't know if that's was resolved the issue.

• @jetorchidee97 said in Please give some love to the SoT website and forums!:

I thought I was the only one. Couldn't answer, upvote, see notifications and Insiders threads as if I wasn't connected.
    I think I cleared cache and cookies, restarted computer but I don't know if that's was resolved the issue.

Yep you are not alone. I have tried all those things and more and it does not resolve it. Just have to wait for the issue to go away.

• @x-crowheart-x
    They also need to move the logout button on mobile, I log out on accident so many times.

Views
5 out of 6