Bug report

• I wanted to pick up a crate with wood, but it disappeared. I carried it, but I could use everything with exception of the mermaid that brings you to your ship. I used an emotion and the crate fell down on the floor, but could I not pick it again. I could not get to my ship either, so I drown myself, but I did not die until I went out of the water. Then I could not do anything, I was dying, could not move, was not revived and could not use any menu, so I had to close the game. I don't know if this is the right place for bug reports, sorry.

Views
  • @lemmingameise50 said in Bug report:

I wanted to pick up a crate with wood, but it disappeared. I carried it, but I could use everything with exception of the mermaid that brings you to your ship. I used an emotion and the crate fell down on the floor, but could I not pick it again. I could not get to my ship either, so I drown myself, but I did not die until I went out of the water. Then I could not do anything, I was dying, could not move, was not revived and could not use any menu, so I had to close the game. I don't know if this is the right place for bug reports, sorry.

This is not the right place indeed. You need to go to the support site. But, this bug doesnt sound like a bug to me tbh. But your description is way to vague to get the real problem.

Views
1 out of 2