How to do multiple Shores of Gold at once?

• I’ve seen people on these forums talk of doing multiple shores of Gold tall tales by getting multiples of the quest items at once - how do I do this?

Views
  • @peteloaf777 you can do the same vault numerous times giving you the key over and over. Once you have 2-3 of each you can complete the tale and use the previous keys. Do you follow?

• You can't really do them at the same time since you have to sail back to Morrow's Peak to restart the quest, but like he said, once you finish a vault you can go right back in and do it again. You can collect gold hoarder coins so you can get straight back into the labyrinth once you get back.

• @rusty-xbone said in How to do multiple Shores of Gold at once?:

@peteloaf777 you can do the same vault numerous times giving you the key over and over. Once you have 2-3 of each you can complete the tale and use the previous keys. Do you follow?

That doesn't seem intentional to me. I have a feeling they'll plug that little exploit, if they even know about it yet.

• @genuine-heather It's intended to allow multiple crews to proceed on the island at once (aside from the final boss, of course). But yea, stashing compass vault medallions is questionable functionality.

Views
4 out of 5